Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Paymon - blockchain platform (start ICO 02.02.18) - page 8. (Read 25532 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 252
It seems to me that the main problem of modern cryptocurrencoes is that confirmation of transactions takes long. Will Paymon somehow solve this problem?

There are trade-offs to lower confirmation times. You usually need to have a less decentralized system in order to facilitate transactions faster.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Is it true that it’s already possible to transfer Ethereum and Bitcoin in your app? How fast are transactions made? 
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Will you adapt Paymon mobile app for some other OS except for Android and iOS?
Activity: 238
It seems to me that the main problem of modern cryptocurrencoes is that confirmation of transactions takes long. Will Paymon somehow solve this problem?
Activity: 406
What goods and services will it be possible to pay for after the launch of your project?   
Activity: 212
Wont the timeframes of the ICO be prolonged?
No, there’re no prerequisites for this, so i think that it will end on June, 13th, just as it’s planned.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
Wont the timeframes of the ICO be prolonged?
Activity: 30
Hi I like the idea of the project and i invested a little bit. But I think this project needs more advertising!
Is something planned or in progress?

best regards
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Why does Paymon need a messenger? Will it have some unique options in comparison with other popular messengers?
Activity: 364
Will the tokens that aren’t sold during the ICO remain in the reserve of the company?   

Nope, as far as i know, they will be burnt without an opportunity to be restored.
Activity: 24
Will the tokens that aren’t sold during the ICO remain in the reserve of the company?   
Activity: 308
Have  u already heard that CoinMarketCap had added PMNT to its base? In my opinion, this is one more step forward for Paymon team.
CoinMarketCap isnt an exchange, it’s just a site with some information, right?  There’re hundreds of them, i saw a lot of them during several last days when i was looking for information about this project. 
CoinMarketCap  is a very popular portal, only proved cryptocurrencies are listed there. In addition, it has a very convenient option – you can find an exchange on which a particular token has the smallest price.   
PMNT isnt listed on exchanges yet, that’s why it seems to me that this option is just useless)
Haha PMNT is being traded on three exchanges now, doesn’t this fact confuse you?) 
Wait, the ICO isnt over yet, how is this possible?
Activity: 154
Have  u already heard that CoinMarketCap had added PMNT to its base? In my opinion, this is one more step forward for Paymon team.
CoinMarketCap isnt an exchange, it’s just a site with some information, right?  There’re hundreds of them, i saw a lot of them during several last days when i was looking for information about this project. 
CoinMarketCap  is a very popular portal, only proved cryptocurrencies are listed there. In addition, it has a very convenient option – you can find an exchange on which a particular token has the smallest price.   
PMNT isnt listed on exchanges yet, that’s why it seems to me that this option is just useless)
Haha PMNT is being traded on three exchanges now, doesn’t this fact confuse you?) 
Activity: 308
Activity: 90
Merit: 4
Activity: 224
What cryptocurrencies will it be possible to store in the Paymon wallet? Will the list be expanded in the future?   
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Which countries will Paymon service be unavailable and why?   
Activity: 266
What about conduction of charity campaigns on the base of your platform? What’s the progress?     
Pages:
Jump to: