Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Paymon - blockchain platform (start ICO 02.02.18) - page 6. (Read 25532 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
So the ICO ends and then it’ll be possible to exchange PMNT to PMNC in yr personal account, right?
Yes
Will marketing campaign still be held after the end of the ICO?   
Yes, for sure)
Look, let’s say i create a token via Paymon service. Which wallets will the token owners be able to store them in later?
Paymoncoin
Guys, will it be possible to create a token with unlimited issue on your platform?   
I'm afraid not
What share of the funds collected on the ICO are u planning to spend on finishing development? 
You may see our funds destribution plan on our site in "Information about tokens"part https://ico.paymon.org/
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
What share of the funds collected on the ICO are u planning to spend on finishing development? 
copper member
Activity: 331
Merit: 1
Activity: 44
CoinFollow ICO aggregator published Paymon (PMNT) project. Average rating is available here https://coinfollow.io/ico/multiversum
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
When will you connect other blockchains to your platform? Or aren’t u gonna do it?   
Activity: 322
own understanding of the standard Blockchain, presenting ways to solve most of the problems of existing cryptothermics: the problem of scaling, archaic architecture, low speed and high transaction costs.
Activity: 266
There’s been no news about the Hive blockchain recently.. When will beta testing take place?
Activity: 224
Why did you list the PMNT token on the exchanges if PMNC will be the main one? When will it appear?
Activity: 140
So the ICO ends and then it’ll be possible to exchange PMNT to PMNC in yr personal account, right?
Activity: 294
Congratulations! But can anyone tell me in how many months the team will finish working on the project?
Activity: 28
Expect a lot of investor support your plan when ICO will start
Merit: 12
The Paymon ICO comes to the end! Now we can congratulate the Paymon team after several months of hard working! Now you, guys, have to make every effort to finish development of the product.
Sure they’ll finish the product, don’t even doubt it. It’s a pity that we havent seen the beta version of Hive, but i think it’ll appear soon. In general, all the main systems are working in the beta mode already, there aren’t many things to do no.
What do they think about the results of the ICO? I just thought that they would collect more money.

In my opinion, the results of the ICO are more than successful. Yep, they could collect more, but the things are going like this cause people underestimate potential of the project. It’s a pity that many people missed profit, the tokens will cost more later.

The main thing is that they should have enough money to finish development and hold a marketing campaign in the future. Does anyone know how much they’ve collected in dollars?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
The Paymon ICO comes to the end! Now we can congratulate the Paymon team after several months of hard working! Now you, guys, have to make every effort to finish development of the product.
Sure they’ll finish the product, don’t even doubt it. It’s a pity that we havent seen the beta version of Hive, but i think it’ll appear soon. In general, all the main systems are working in the beta mode already, there aren’t many things to do no.
What do they think about the results of the ICO? I just thought that they would collect more money.

In my opinion, the results of the ICO are more than successful. Yep, they could collect more, but the things are going like this cause people underestimate potential of the project. It’s a pity that many people missed profit, the tokens will cost more later.
Merit: 12
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: