Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Paymon - blockchain platform (start ICO 02.02.18) - page 43. (Read 25555 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I cant really understand: you can buy PMNC tokens now, and then some PMNTs will be used. What's the catch?
No catch, the point is that the platform will use other tokens which can be get by exchange of PMNT.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I cant really understand: you can buy PMNC tokens now, and then some PMNTs will be used. What's the catch?
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Why is Profit platform necessary for? Who will use it?
Well, in general, this platform will be necessary for everyone) Entrepreneurs will use it to be able to sell their goods for crypto currency, and users will have the opportunity to buy goods for crypto-currencies.
I’m wondering whether commissions will be high.
I read on the forum that they would be zero.
What cryptocurrencies will it be possible to use to pay for goods via Paymon?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Well, in general, this platform will be necessary for everyone) Entrepreneurs will use it to be able to sell their goods for crypto currency, and users will have the opportunity to buy goods for crypto-currencies.
I read on the forum that they would be zero.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Activity: 224
Tell me pls, how long will it take me to transfer cryptocurrency to other person using yr program?
Activity: 406
Is it already possible to use blockchain messenger or is it still under development?   
Activity: 266
I read somewhere that yr token will give wide investment opportunities. Can elaborate on this?
Activity: 224
Which improved tools for cryptocurrencies are u ready to offer to this project’s users?
Activity: 266
Whom is you Profit platform dedicated to?   
Activity: 280
Do u have new endorser? Can u tell us more about him? What’s his role in yr project?   
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Paymon suggests its own view of standard Blockchain, introducing ways of dealing with most issues of existing cryptocurrencies: the scaling problem, archaic architecture, low speed, and high transaction fees. Our new blockchain Hive improves all cryptocurrency instruments: from technology and infrastructure to regulatory compliance with current regulations. Business platform Profit, developed under our project, will be a universal solution for everyone: from developers and basic users to commercial organizations and ICO projects. Moreover, the project is a great investment opportunity in virtue of its tokens. Our team has currently created a blockchain messenger, which allows its users to safely and easily send each other not only messages, but also cryptocurrency.

It sounds very ambitious but you know what? The brightest minds are already working on all these issues and I doubt that Paymon can get these brightest minds ti leave projects like Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS etc. to work for Paymon. How does Paymon recruit the best developers in the world? Because they are needed to solve those problems.
Activity: 238
When does the second round of the ICO end?
  I will end soon, on May 3, to be precise.   
Activity: 322
When does the second round of the ICO end?
Activity: 238
Any news about the project?   
Nothing special… The team came back from Vietnam. They’ve made a small review, u can find it here— https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KD5h4Nqu6aQ.
Oh I’ve already forgotten that they’ve been to Vietnam))  Maybe any news in terms of technology?
Yep, the team has already announced that it finishes working on beta version of Paymon platform. They’re gonna launch it in a couple of days.
Mmm, good news. Can anyone take part in beta testing?
Activity: 364
Nothing special… The team came back from Vietnam. They’ve made a small review, u can find it here— https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KD5h4Nqu6aQ.
Oh I’ve already forgotten that they’ve been to Vietnam))  Maybe any news in terms of technology?
Yep, the team has already announced that it finishes working on beta version of Paymon platform. They’re gonna launch it in a couple of days.
Activity: 308
Activity: 364
Pages:
Jump to: