Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Paymon - blockchain platform (start ICO 02.02.18) - page 41. (Read 25555 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
i worked for several years for one large payment service. i want to say that such a service must have an open source code. this will attract developers that will build their solutions on the basis of your service. will you give them that opportunity?

as far as I know, Paymon will have an open source code, and that’s pretty cool. but the main thing is that the blockchain will work steadily. at least, we can expect this…
but they are gonna use the new generation blockchain

i supposed it’s called Hive

according to the description, there won’t be any problems with stability

but let’s wait for the launch of the project and see what it will bring
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
i worked for several years for one large payment service. i want to say that such a service must have an open source code. this will attract developers that will build their solutions on the basis of your service. will you give them that opportunity?

as far as I know, Paymon will have an open source code, and that’s pretty cool. but the main thing is that the blockchain will work steadily. at least, we can expect this…
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Activity: 210
To what real sectors of the economy will the PMNC cryptocurrency be applicable?
Activity: 196
What other functions will your PMNC token have, in addition to the investment one?
Activity: 212
Was the alpha version already published? You’re going to launch the beta version soon…

Activity: 364
How many PMNC tokens were issued before the ICO? 
It seems to me that 1 billion tokens is issued.     
Activity: 224
how much is it gonna cost to arrange the ICO with your platform?
Activity: 294
How many PMNC tokens were issued before the ICO? 
Activity: 406
Can you give any details regarding security system for Paymon users?
Activity: 266
where can i find Paymon API for developers?
Activity: 224
Are you going to cover the losses if there is a glitch or a cryptocurrency payments failure during the beta testing?
Activity: 185
The comparison tables of paymon among top cryptocurrencies

Activity: 378
I heard that Profit platform was already launched. Is that true?
if i’m not wrong they just started pre-registration. It looks like beta testing to me. Let’s see what comes next…
Great news to start off my morning) I’ve been trying to set up cryptocurrency payments in my online shop for half a year now and finally it’s gonna happen. It’s time to register.
hmm… ICO is not over yet and they r already getting some work done. I hope it’s not going to damage the quality of the platform. Btw what are the advantages of  Profit platform for customers?
They’ve been working on this project since 2016 so no wonder)) talking about advantages, they gonna have more payment options, get lower prices and of course cashback service.
How can they get lower prices?
Activity: 252
if i’m not wrong they just started pre-registration. It looks like beta testing to me. Let’s see what comes next…
Great news to start off my morning) I’ve been trying to set up cryptocurrency payments in my online shop for half a year now and finally it’s gonna happen. It’s time to register.
hmm… ICO is not over yet and they r already getting some work done. I hope it’s not going to damage the quality of the platform. Btw what are the advantages of  Profit platform for customers?
They’ve been working on this project since 2016 so no wonder)) talking about advantages, they gonna have more payment options, get lower prices and of course cashback service.
Activity: 378
Activity: 112
Activity: 252
Activity: 392
Activity: 294
Is the second ICO round over already?
Yes, it is. Only one round left. It’s the last chance to buy PMNT tokens at a bargain price.
Pages:
Jump to: