Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Paymon - blockchain platform (start ICO 02.02.18) - page 42. (Read 25555 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 17
Yes.
2nd round was From march 20th to may 3th. They collected this round 167ETH
3th round  begins may 10th. 6 Days.   

I do not know how long the 3th stage will be, the white paper is no info about a 3rd ico and date, only 1 thing what i can find . but I also read somewhere that tokens  will be sold just like eos. and can be bought for a longer time.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Is the second ICO round over already?
Activity: 223
Merit: 17
What I find more important is the red security notification what i get on their website. you get this when you are on the login page

"page trying to load scripts from unauthenticated sources"

What is this for a script that is blocked?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
As of yesterday they are now accepting pre-registration to their web platform PROFIT. They are continuing to make progress implementing they business model as they get ready for the final stage of their ICO.
Activity: 252
Is your market highly competitive? What unique features do you plan to take care of in the first place?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Will the system of creating smart contracts from scratch will be available to all Paymon users? I hope you don't have to pay a lot to work with this system.
Activity: 70
For which operating systems is the Paymon mobile application available now?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I’ve heard that a part of the project has already been implemented in the form of a mobile application, right? What functionality is already available to users?

I know for sure that there is already a blockchain messenger in which you can transfer cryptocurrencies to other people. And it is already possible to replenish your balance with cryptocurrencies, and, as I understand, there is no commission.

So, if cryptocurrency can be kept on Paymon, then there is a possibility to create wallets for them, too?

Yes, exactly. And this process is very simple. The wallet is created automatically without any user involvement. In addition, a backup copy of the wallet is created for security issues.
Will the functionality be further extended?
Of course, otherwise what's the point of the ICO? As far as I know, they are now actively working on the development of the Profit platform, which will be a real breakthrough in this industry.

Yeah, I’ve already heard about this platform. And when are they going to launch it? I’ve just realized that it will be very useful for business. It would be interesting to test it in my store.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I’ve heard that a part of the project has already been implemented in the form of a mobile application, right? What functionality is already available to users?

I know for sure that there is already a blockchain messenger in which you can transfer cryptocurrencies to other people. And it is already possible to replenish your balance with cryptocurrencies, and, as I understand, there is no commission.

So, if cryptocurrency can be kept on Paymon, then there is a possibility to create wallets for them, too?

Yes, exactly. And this process is very simple. The wallet is created automatically without any user involvement. In addition, a backup copy of the wallet is created for security issues.
Of course, otherwise what's the point of the ICO? As far as I know, they are now actively working on the development of the Profit platform, which will be a real breakthrough in this industry.

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Haven’t the PMNT tokens got on a stock exchange yet?
Not yet. As far as I understand, the creators of the project will take care of that after the end of the ICO.
Activity: 238
Haven’t the PMNT tokens got on a stock exchange yet?
Merit: 100
How long will the beta test of the Paymon web version last?
When will the implementation of Paymon debit cards begin? Which countries can order them first?
Activity: 406
Is your company already engaged in negotiations with large exchanges? What are the results for now?
Merit: 100
Have you already conducted Hive testing? What are the results? Were there any mistakes in its operation?
Pages:
Jump to: