Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Paymon - blockchain platform (start ICO 02.02.18) - page 46. (Read 25555 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 15
What exchanges are we talking about? this is the first time I've heard of it. It seems that the ICO has not yet ended, and it is already planned to enter the exchange?
Yes, as you said, ICO is not over yet. It should not be on the  exchange so soon. Now it is in the second stage.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
How many companies have already raised funds in Ethereum?
If you count in Ethereum, the company has collected more than 500 Eth.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
How many companies have already raised funds in Ethereum?
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
What exchanges are we talking about? this is the first time I've heard of it. It seems that the ICO has not yet ended, and it is already planned to enter the exchange?
Activity: 266
Do you have any analogues of Hive technology yet?
You can sell PMNC tokens directly inside the Paymon platform? I would not really like to spend time working with third-party exchanges.
Activity: 406
Will the PMNC token exchange back to PMNT be available to users?
Business platform Profit will be available to all companies or some restrictions, yet, will be?
Activity: 196
PMNC token can be used to pay for goods in stores that will be registered with Paymon?
Activity: 350
The company has released 850 million PMNT tokens, right?
No, this is the number of tokens that are allocated to the ICO. The total issue was 1 billion tokens PMNT.
And 150 million more tokens will be sent to?
They are reserved for other company purposes, as I understood.
No, this is the number of tokens that are allocated to the ICO. The total issue was 1 billion tokens PMNT.
And 150 million more tokens will be sent to?
Activity: 350
I noticed some changes in the interface of the Paymon network, so the work is on. And yet, by the way, the road map was slightly updated.
Yes, I noticed a change in the road map. But it would be better, of course, if they worked in the direction of technical implementation.
The technical implementation of Paymon, it seems to me, does not stand still. Yesterday they published the news, where they told that they started working on the API for starting the blockchain from the outside.
What's the news? I just did not see that.
Here is the link - https://medium.com/@Paymon_official/paymon-weekly-news-5-d186692c2e49, you can read here. Here is a list of all the weekly Paymon project news.
Why did they meet with the ambassadors of different countries? Discussed a possible cooperation or what?
Activity: 224
I noticed some changes in the interface of the Paymon network, so the work is on. And yet, by the way, the road map was slightly updated.
Yes, I noticed a change in the road map. But it would be better, of course, if they worked in the direction of technical implementation.
The technical implementation of Paymon, it seems to me, does not stand still. Yesterday they published the news, where they told that they started working on the API for starting the blockchain from the outside.
Here is the link - https://medium.com/@Paymon_official/paymon-weekly-news-5-d186692c2e49, you can read here. Here is a list of all the weekly Paymon project news.
Activity: 238
Activity: 224
Activity: 238
Activity: 392
Activity: 336
PMNC token can be spent only on payment for Paymon services?
As far as I know, not only. Each user will be able to spend tokens PMNC for any of their needs.
Pages:
Jump to: