Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀 - page 16. (Read 13842 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 18
Mathematics have already proven that it is impossible to pump money into an unsupported by anything pyramid. With you fools money collected and now all cashed, and you sit waiting for some corrections! Don’t tell yourself nonsense that you have come up with and believe in it, as in God)
Well, what can we say to this man? He probably doesn't think he might know anything. He, as times, all knows. If he calls the cryptocurrency market a pyramid. It's probably because it is. Everyone here probably have never even seen a pyramid in action. All entirely ignorant ones. However, for taking care of us, the test is unambiguous Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Mathematics have already proven that it is impossible to pump money into an unsupported by anything pyramid. With you fools money collected and now all cashed, and you sit waiting for some corrections! Don’t tell yourself nonsense that you have come up with and believe in it, as in God)
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Who will answer me the question: when will altcoins be such a friendly system to move in the fairway of bitcoin? Is this day ever gonna happen? It obviously already hinders them to develop.

Get your dirty hands off the light and clean symbol of the cryptocurrency God. If you do not understand, it is thanks to him, so far, there is this market. And you have the opportunity to gain financial independence.
I understand your outrage, but... Bitcoin is clearly outdated and does not meet modern requirements. It really is the place on the pedestal that acts as a monument, but not as a working tool.
Who will answer me the question: when will altcoins be such a friendly system to move in the fairway of bitcoin? Is this day ever gonna happen? It obviously already hinders them to develop.

Get your dirty hands off the light and clean symbol of the cryptocurrency God. If you do not understand, it is thanks to him, so far, there is this market. And you have the opportunity to gain financial independence.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Activity: 112
Gentlemen, let's not forget that the so-called Satoshi Nakamoto or the group of individuals behind this character, have 1 Million bitcoins. For 8-9 years, his wallet has not withdrawn one bitcoin. Can anyone imagine what happens if these bitcoins suddenly poured into the market? This is going to be a crypto Apocalypse
As a General rule, the promoter of the project leaves a considerable part of the amount of cryptocoins for these very purposes of manipulating the market.

Not you first noticed it, this was actually on the Internet, I saw a lot of journalists have been writing about it. I, too, secret revealed.
Activity: 11
Hello PerksCoin and BitcoinTalk,

I would like to introduce to you the free listing platform Skatt where you will be able to find new investors and more followers for your ICO.
You may find more information about us in our BitkoinTalk topic.

Good luck! Wink
Activity: 75
This project is very good. Great business on their shoulders. A great team knows their job.
Gentlemen, let's not forget that the so-called Satoshi Nakamoto or the group of individuals behind this character, have 1 Million bitcoins. For 8-9 years, his wallet has not withdrawn one bitcoin. Can anyone imagine what happens if these bitcoins suddenly poured into the market? This is going to be a crypto Apocalypse
As a General rule, the promoter of the project leaves a considerable part of the amount of cryptocoins for these very purposes of manipulating the market.
Do you remember how some talking head of Goldman Sachs made a statement that everything they say is a bubble and it won't end well, and then came the facts of his investment in Bitcoin? As they say: "Nothing personal, it's just business"
Activity: 140
Something I am afraid of is for the storm to break off the mast. Cool Too restless now on the market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
If the news stream really has a given direction and is not accidental, you can roughly understand the desire of major players to enter the market at the bottom. Now, only to find where to enter.
Activity: 406
Yes, there is any critic of a global conspiracy and they will doubt their own beliefs.
If your project goes through the ICO stage, as it is now happening with CannaSOS, you can be calm - so as not to happen in the cryptocurrency market, your capitalization will always be exactly 21 million
And you do not worry. At the end of February CannaSOS will spread its sails and go free. That's when we'll see it reach its real capitalization Wink
Yes, there is any critic of a global conspiracy and they will doubt their own beliefs.
If your project goes through the ICO stage, as it is now happening with CannaSOS, you can be calm - so as not to happen in the cryptocurrency market, your capitalization will always be exactly 21 million
Activity: 406
Activity: 154
Can anyone imagine that size of the diplomacy needed to achieve this and how grand of a scale all of this needs to be…all the micro and macro details. Its insane.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Noticed how only outlining at least some chances of reversal are new stuffing. Now the two largest banks JPMorgan and Bank of America have stated that they stop buying bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies using their credit cards. This timing assures once again that such actions are premeditated.
Yes, I also noticed long ago that news, as a rule, go one by one, as if to adjust the market in the right direction.
Noticed how only outlining at least some chances of reversal are new stuffing. Now the two largest banks JPMorgan and Bank of America have stated that they stop buying bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies using their credit cards. This timing assures once again that such actions are premeditated.
Merit: 100
Frankly, I do not understand the panic in the media about the collapse of the cryptocurrency market, at a time when any fool can go into the archive of quotations and see that such a collapse has occurred more than once. And no, there are people who repeat the same thing: the bubble burst, the bubble burst.

Because it is a very emotional and speculative market...
Every news can affect currency rates.
Pages:
Jump to: