Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀 - page 19. (Read 13843 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Well what shitcoin are you talking about if even the cloud will soon move to another verification technology, POS proof of steak..
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
And it seems to me that mining in general will become obsolete and anachronism. Too much energy is wasted
Mining cannot become obsolete, because it is an important part of the transaction..
But as far as you know, dear, not all cryptocurrencies use mining and still feel comfortable.

You about Ripple?
Ripple is not the only one in this sphere. I'm not going to list the rest shitcoins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
And it seems to me that mining in general will become obsolete and anachronism. Too much energy is wasted
Mining cannot become obsolete, because it is an important part of the transaction..
But as far as you know, dear, not all cryptocurrencies use mining and still feel comfortable.

You about Ripple?
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
Activity: 96
icoinrating.com
PerksCoin is listed at http://icoinrating.com/perkscoin/

You can support PerksCoin project through voting for it.
Activity: 154
Activity: 126
But tokens will still be mined. This is the meaning of blockchain..
Does anyone know why PerksCoin abandoned mining or is it possible?
And who said that they abandoned? As far as I understand, another verification technology will be used here.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Does anyone know why PerksCoin abandoned mining or is it possible?
Activity: 227
I am sure that cryptocurrency is the future. As I look at the debts of developed countries in trillions, so this confidence is growing more and more. No one will ever give them. Well, unless after their depreciation in the transition to cryptocurrencies.

If all is so, therefore, we just want to throw off the train, forcing to reset the cryptocurrency. I will keep the portfolio till the last.
Activity: 406
I am sure that cryptocurrency is the future. As I look at the debts of developed countries in trillions, so this confidence is growing more and more. No one will ever give them. Well, unless after their depreciation in the transition to cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
 I see here already fans of CannaSOS pulled up  Grin  About the role of the world currency – you certainly hyped it, but as for the transition to the crypt of the entire cannabis community, it is quite real. True, the time it will take a lot more.
 Perkscoin will become a world currency in three years! Don't believe me? Then check. Everything will be so.  Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
Yes, my friends, with the raising of this topic, everyone finally realized that without a stable currency, all these trades are complete nonsense and a waste of time.
What is the value of the investment if you're a millionaire today, and tomorrow the rate was only a tenth of a million? Yes none.
So you do not think in terms of today and tomorrow. Invest for two years and you will be happy.
So leave it nowhere. Smiley Fiat makes sense in small amounts. And if you have a few tens of thousands, then you are in the cryptocurrency trap.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I think the ending of ico CannaSOS will be an awakening and rise of the market, but after that it can be very on the wave of optimism.
I'm optimistic too. Well, they will push bitcoin to three thousand, as it was more than once, and then it will shoot to 100,000 USD. See the history of the market. This is not the first.

I wish I had your confidence. Apparently you are also bullish and did not see it never. A terrible sight I will tell you, especially for the cryptocurrency market.
I think the ending of ico CannaSOS will be an awakening and rise of the market, but after that it can be very on the wave of optimism.
I'm optimistic too. Well, they will push bitcoin to three thousand, as it was more than once, and then it will shoot to 100,000 USD. See the history of the market. This is not the first.
Activity: 126
Activity: 434
Merit: 70
Yes, my friends, with the raising of this topic, everyone finally realized that without a stable currency, all these trades are complete nonsense and a waste of time.
What is the value of the investment if you're a millionaire today, and tomorrow the rate was only a tenth of a million? Yes none.
So you do not think in terms of today and tomorrow. Invest for two years and you will be happy.
Some people simply can not help thinking about today and tomorrow, they are worried. Investing for a few years ahead is good, but not everyone has such patience!
Activity: 434
Merit: 70
For us all, stability of the market is very important! This is undoubtedly what is in the priority! Without stability, we can never be sure of anything!
Pages:
Jump to: