Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀 - page 17. (Read 13842 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Frankly, I do not understand the panic in the media about the collapse of the cryptocurrency market, at a time when any fool can go into the archive of quotations and see that such a collapse has occurred more than once. And no, there are people who repeat the same thing: the bubble burst, the bubble burst.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
What are you talking about? Bitcoin will still grow to$ 50,000, and John Mccaffey threatened to eat his penis, if in 2020 Bitcoin will cost less than $ 1,000,000.
Ha ha. I laughed so much at this statement. Man drove himself into a trap  Wink
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
 What are you talking about? Bitcoin will still grow to$ 50,000, and John Mccaffey threatened to eat his penis, if in 2020 Bitcoin will cost less than $ 1,000,000.
Activity: 154
These coins will be similar to the following: with every news about marijuana legalization in any country, the exchange rate will react very much.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Yet amid such megalodons as Bitcoin, ether, ripple, neo, your PerksCoin will be used to purchase and smoke weed on the sidelines)))

Time will pass and everything will change, and so far everything is going well in accordance with the road map, so there is no need to arrange provocations.

Yes, I never argue with you. It is just really very difficult to imagine the same scale as the above-mentioned projects have achieved.
Activity: 140
Yet amid such megalodons as Bitcoin, ether, ripple, neo, your PerksCoin will be used to purchase and smoke weed on the sidelines)))

Time will pass and everything will change, and so far everything is going well in accordance with the road map, so there is no need to arrange provocations.
I believe in the future of this project and have invested in it for a long time.

Do you really think that against the background of the fall, and possibly the collapse of the entire cryptocurrency market, your PerksCoin will be needed at all!

Do you really believe that if the bubble bursts, then nothing will remain of it at all, and cryptocurrencies will go into the past?
You are very much mistaken. Inflating and blowing the bubble in general is not related to the demand for this technology.
The future is behind it.
If this happens, it will be only the blockchain technology...but you need to be able to apply it correctly in different areas
Quite correctly, there will be a couple of dozen cryptocurrencies that will supersede all the others. Yet to rely on the fact that some of them can be PerksCoin bit premature.
I agree with you, but I do not exclude this option...especially if PerksCoin solves the financial problem in the cannabis industry, then it will be used in all other areas..
Merit: 12
I believe in the future of this project and have invested in it for a long time.

Do you really think that against the background of the fall, and possibly the collapse of the entire cryptocurrency market, your PerksCoin will be needed at all!

Do you really believe that if the bubble bursts, then nothing will remain of it at all, and cryptocurrencies will go into the past?
You are very much mistaken. Inflating and blowing the bubble in general is not related to the demand for this technology.
The future is behind it.
If this happens, it will be only the blockchain technology...but you need to be able to apply it correctly in different areas
Quite correctly, there will be a couple of dozen cryptocurrencies that will supersede all the others. Yet to rely on the fact that some of them can be PerksCoin bit premature.

The future is behind it.
Merit: 100

The future is behind it.
brand new
Activity: 0
Facebook banned the advertising of ICO projects. No problems. We know how to massively draw investors into your project. ROI for our services is 600-2000%.
Check full list of our services here — https://tge.company/
Our telegrem profile — @hypebtc
I need PR for my ICO project!

Activity: 224
It will be cool if you come up with a wallet kind of like a Bank card so that you can buy products in the store.
If the project is successful it would be in the interest of all. Then, on this basis, using the foundation that was developed by the team, it could become a huge infrastructure, including into itself plastic cards, ATMs, the service sector, and other attributes of a full banking system. The project is understated.
It will be cool if you come up with a wallet kind of like a Bank card so that you can buy products in the store.
In principle, the future of the coin demand is easy to determine by its field of application. Is it really necessary in this market? On the example of Perkscoin this approach shows a good future for development, since the use of cash in the 21st century is not suitable.
How is CannaSOS going to solve this problem?
This project assumes burning coins to maintain their value, and extra coins will be formed because of the Commission on Secure Sale transactions..

Burning after ico unsold coins?

No, coins formed thanks to the commission.
Merit: 12
Activity: 406
in principle, the future of the coin demand is easy to determine by its field of application. Is it really necessary in this market? On the example of Perkscoin this approach shows a good future for development, since the use of cash in the 21st century is not suitable.
Pages:
Jump to: