Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀 - page 21. (Read 13843 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 252
I will say this, the development of the project it's not fast. So to expect fast and multiple return on investment is not worth it.

Well, it is entirely possible that returns will be fast . . many projects are what I would consider "slow burners" and they end up being some of the best for return on investment.

i am a proponent of what PerksCoin is trying to do, so offering support here for the good of the entire cannabis industry (which is massive) could include some very good gains.

There is a lot of competition for this particuluar niche of the market. This is great imo, let the best project capture the most market share.  I am not sure if it will be PerksCoin, but I like to diversify into multiple projects attempting to do the same thing.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
I will say this, the development of the project it's not fast. So to expect fast and multiple return on investment is not worth it.
Well, to predict the result 100% is not possible. We are simple investors, we only have probabilities to work with. From this point of view, everything looks tempting..
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Cannabis? Well, this all is good, but the main thing that it must be legal.
When legalized by the federal government by July 2018, cannabis will be sold: in stores under strict retailing standards that meet federal requirements for cannabis sales, online where products would be delivered securely and safely across the province. CannaSOS leadership’s has a convincing attitude towards cryptocurrencies. The government of Canada has the same viewpoint with technology, similar to CannaSOS, concerning solving many different problems. It’s good that the brains in the government are like-minded.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Activity: 70
Cannabis? Well, this all is good, but the main thing that it must be legal.
Activity: 227
How will the team cope with all these challenges only time will tell. Their attitude I like, but what will happen with the result is not known to anyone.
Activity: 56
In the sphere of ICO now comes legislative regulations, the requirements to the organizers are tougher. I think it will be a good motivation for the management of the project.

All true, however these same constraints will also be constraining factors for growth. In short, two ways it will affect the project.
Activity: 140
In the sphere of ICO now comes legislative regulations, the requirements to the organizers are tougher. I think it will be a good motivation for the management of the project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
Alas, but such is the psychology of people. If you get the resource before the application of effort, the motivation to invest decreases dramatically.
Activity: 59
Excellent team, good partners, this project will be very interesting
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The amount and speed of collecting funds is the only criteria of investor confidence in the project and not the success of such a priori or in the near future..
That’s right. Right now to earn trust is much more difficult than a year ago.
Maybe so. It is important that the funds collected are enough for the realization. But the extra money will only cool the possible destruction of the team.
Not think. On the contrary, this situation will lead to a lot of responsibility being added...
Activity: 406
The amount and speed of collecting funds is the only criteria of investor confidence in the project and not the success of such a priori or in the near future..
Maybe so. It is important that the funds collected are enough for the realization. But the extra money will only cool the possible destruction of the team.
Activity: 154
Activity: 126
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
Then why is the same paragon, having no client base was able to collect 100 million, while CannaSOS have not yet collected and reached 20 million?
In this area everything is changing very quickly. In particular, this applies to the amounts of fees. A year ago it was possible to run a mediocre website to mention there is a blockchain technology, it does not have any business and don't even have any plans to create it, and collect tens of millions of dollars. And now investors have become more cautious and in no hurry to carry money into the first project that they see.
Then why is the same paragon, having no client base was able to collect 100 million, while CannaSOS have not yet collected and reached 20 million?
I don't argue with the fact that the availability of databases systems and customers are a necessary condition for a good start of the project. But to say that the project is already big business and will be of interest to those in the cannabis community is somewhat premature. In order for this to become reality we need very much to do.
Well, the background for this interest is good, plus the blockchain technology is now a trend. Maybe from this the top management of the company is interested in undertaking this task.
Activity: 406
I don't argue with the fact that the availability of databases systems and customers are a necessary condition for a good start of the project. But to say that the project is already big business and will be of interest to those in the cannabis community is somewhat premature. In order for this to become reality we need very much to do.
I watched the video on the website, there was something of the history of the company, and the money figures have also been voiced.
Activity: 280
And in the video on the website about it is not told?

Are you asking me? I think that if you had information, would you immediately showe where to find it.
Pages:
Jump to: