Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀 - page 22. (Read 13843 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
And in the video on the website about it is not told?
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Then your thoughts, why CannaSOS not want to show its records? Your Blockchain technology will be based on the real business of selling cannabis, so accuracy there is just no problem. Canadians are working since 2014 and it says a lot about their real business. What is its size? What's so secret, I ask?
Is someone hiding something? Everything can be found on their official websites..

I only found information about the planned capacity of 300 million dollars within 2 years. But the information about the turnover of the company at the time of the ico, I could not find.
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
Then your thoughts, why CannaSOS not want to show its records? Your Blockchain technology will be based on the real business of selling cannabis, so accuracy there is just no problem. Canadians are working since 2014 and it says a lot about their real business. What is its size? What's so secret, I ask?
Is someone hiding something? Everything can be found on their official websites..
Activity: 112
All the Blockchain projects, for some reason, provide General data on the turnover of the entire industry, and nobody can boast its own volume in its field. CannaSOS here is no exception.
Because they don't want to publicly exhibit their achievements. Better to bring the facts about the industry where each project can grab a piece.
And it seemed to me that any business thinks happy to use this argument in their advertising campaign. You must agree, is one of the best trump cards for advertising. As customers of the Baker, the best advertisement for his business.
With Baker it is incorrect to compare, bread people bake hundreds of years, and blockchain technology are only nine years old and she has only recently begun to be implemented, not so many ready-made examples of its application.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
All the Blockchain projects, for some reason, provide General data on the turnover of the entire industry, and nobody can boast its own volume in its field. CannaSOS here is no exception.
Because they don't want to publicly exhibit their achievements. Better to bring the facts about the industry where each project can grab a piece.
And it seemed to me that any business thinks happy to use this argument in their advertising campaign. You must agree, is one of the best trump cards for advertising. As customers of the Baker, the best advertisement for his business.
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
Activity: 126
This is because they are about the topic of development and application of technology in a region.
Activity: 227
This project is very good. Great business on their shoulders. A great team knows their job. Besides, is not a bad amount collected.
Looking at their work to promote its advertising platform and payment system, it seems that it was conceived from the very beginning of their activities. Indeed, to implement these innovations would not be possible coming with some ideas and not having sufficient customer base and database systems.

What you call experience? Their social network with strains of cannabis? Or 300,000 accounts? Do you think that it can all be called ready business?
Business, is the fact that they already have customers and are actively engaging their users. Turnover is substantial and is needed in many points of sale.

And could you provide data on turnover for CannaSOS?
I am not an employee of this company. Can not know.

Activity: 56
This project is very good. Great business on their shoulders. A great team knows their job. Besides, is not a bad amount collected.
Looking at their work to promote its advertising platform and payment system, it seems that it was conceived from the very beginning of their activities. Indeed, to implement these innovations would not be possible coming with some ideas and not having sufficient customer base and database systems.

What you call experience? Their social network with strains of cannabis? Or 300,000 accounts? Do you think that it can all be called ready business?
Business, is the fact that they already have customers and are actively engaging their users. Turnover is substantial and is needed in many points of sale.

And could you provide data on turnover for CannaSOS?

Activity: 406
Activity: 154
This is relevant to the topic me and the pretty guys from CannaSOS. They were not afraid to deal with prejudice, legal restrictions and difficulties associated with both. They are ready to break the ice of prejudice and for their success as the inevitable result of this work.
Any medicine becomes a poison if consumed in excess. This statement most accurately explains the so-called dangers of marijuana.
So then why is it banned? There are no arguments. Just picked up and banned?
No not just. It is not just. All these prohibitions are linked to the psychedelic effects of marijuana. To answer your question, I would refer you to study the work of Tim Leary's "the Seven tongues of God", because the answer is too large and too specific for discussion in this forum.
So with your words, any medication can cause a psychedelic effect. Why are they not banned?
Where do you see this statement. I talked about the fact that any drugs cause changes in the body.
Activity: 224
Any medicine becomes a poison if consumed in excess. This statement most accurately explains the so-called dangers of marijuana.
No not just. It is not just. All these prohibitions are linked to the psychedelic effects of marijuana. To answer your question, I would refer you to study the work of Tim Leary's "the Seven tongues of God", because the answer is too large and too specific for discussion in this forum.
So with your words, any medication can cause a psychedelic effect. Why are they not banned?
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
Pages:
Jump to: