Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀 - page 25. (Read 13844 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Personally, I'm going to fix parts of the profit, but for the most part I will leave to them, because the project is very good and promising.
Activity: 112
Too much stands in the way of the project CannaSOS. It may well be that you will not be able to sustain their investment to its profitability.
Activity: 154
After all, if marijuana is legalized, many farmers will begin to grow. We will be on the road to go along the fields of marijuana. People will start to earn good money.

Did you forget that as soon as cannabis is in sufficient quantity, the price will fall significantly. The plant, concerning the size of the market, it is almost not affected because the growth and expansion of demand will override the price reduction
But up to this point, the smartest will have time to make. Will travel along the roads with trucks full of marijuana.
Activity: 112
After all, if marijuana is legalized, many farmers will begin to grow. We will be on the road to go along the fields of marijuana. People will start to earn good money.

Did you forget that as soon as cannabis is in sufficient quantity, the price will fall significantly. The plant, concerning the size of the market, it is almost not affected because the growth and expansion of demand will override the price reduction
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Activity: 406
There is a variety of Cannabis strains for the industry which is used to make clothing, and more. They are also banned in countries around the world?
I think the criteria for the ban is the cannabinoid content. If there is a small number, then it is not interesting.
There is a variety of Cannabis strains for the industry which is used to make clothing, and more. They are also banned in countries around the world?
Activity: 227
  Lord, have you not paid attention that the medical use of marijuana applies only to the use of terminally ill people? Which in fact don’t really care what will happen to their brains; at least the majority. Embarrassed
Where did you read that? Sphere medical use is not limited to deadly diseases such as epilepsy.

According to the study, about a quarter of pregnant adolescents under the age of 21 years use marijuana. According to a study published in the journal of the American medical Association, among pregnant women in the United States is gaining popularity of the use of cannabinoids. The most common use of marijuana among teenagers who are preparing to become mothers.

No, still it seems here that the mention of marijuana in a negative context.
Rather interesting conclusion. I just thought that you can either understand or not to understand what they read, but it turned out that it is possible to understand in different ways. Grin

Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Everyone understands it differently.
  Lord, have you not paid attention that the medical use of marijuana applies only to the use of terminally ill people? Which in fact don’t really care what will happen to their brains; at least the majority. Embarrassed
Where did you read that? Sphere medical use is not limited to deadly diseases such as epilepsy.

According to the study, about a quarter of pregnant adolescents under the age of 21 years use marijuana. According to a study published in the journal of the American medical Association, among pregnant women in the United States is gaining popularity of the use of cannabinoids. The most common use of marijuana among teenagers who are preparing to become mothers.

No, still it seems here that the mention of marijuana in a negative context.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0

I don't quite understand what this passage from the article is about. Teenagers become pregnant because taking marijuana? Or there is a link between dysfunctional teenager early pregnancy and drugs?

That take not only the patients, but even pregnant.
Merit: 12
Activity: 224

I don't quite understand what this passage from the article is about. Teenagers become pregnant because taking marijuana? Or there is a link between dysfunctional teenager early pregnancy and drugs?

Activity: 126
It will work if the government will be able to achieve the three main objectives identified in the law: first is the decriminalization of users. The second purpose relates to health, it is about the production of the product of higher quality. And third is public safety, it is necessary to remove from the market of marijuana its illegal drug dealers, thus reducing the level of violence. If the government will manage to advance in these three directions, I believe that more Uruguayans will support the project for the legalization of marijuana.
Activity: 22
Today we buy it in pharmacies and pay taxes for it, the system already exists and will continue to exist. I think it is right and reasonable to be able to buy marijuana legally, as well as any other conventional product. As it should be.
Yes, perfectly reasonable and not only buy, but also to grow. Why can't I grow cannabis and use it?

People have traditionally used this plant for various purposes, including for various shamanistic practices.
Today we buy it in pharmacies and pay taxes for it, the system already exists and will continue to exist. I think it is right and reasonable to be able to buy marijuana legally, as well as any other conventional product. As it should be.
Yes, perfectly reasonable and not only buy, but also to grow. Why can't I grow cannabis and use it?
Pages:
Jump to: