Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀 - page 26. (Read 13847 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 18
Today we buy it in pharmacies and pay taxes for it, the system already exists and will continue to exist. I think it is right and reasonable to be able to buy marijuana legally, as well as any other conventional product. As it should be.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Legalizing in December 2013, marijuana, Uruguay became the first country in the world where the market, production and trade of marijuana is legalized. From July 2017, the marijuana is sold in pharmacies.
Well Done Uruguay. So, I see that they understand the attention to the health of its citizens. Without any prejudices and preconceptions.
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
Legalizing in December 2013, marijuana, Uruguay became the first country in the world where the market, production and trade of marijuana is legalized. From July 2017, the marijuana is sold in pharmacies.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Apparently in the subconscious I was programmed to find this thread and to invest in the project?  Wink

Who would be able to program you except you? I can only assume that you have tried weed at least once, and with it you have connected pleasant memories.
Never tried it. I'm here for the sake of increasing my capital. What about you? Describe your feelings?

If not go into the details, it is total relaxation
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
this project is look awesome the concept is great.. i want to read more information about on this platform im curious on it.. looking forward to your success to the team good job.. goodluck
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Apparently in the subconscious I was programmed to find this thread and to invest in the project?  Wink

Who would be able to program you except you? I can only assume that you have tried weed at least once, and with it you have connected pleasant memories.
Never tried it. I'm here for the sake of increasing my capital. What about you? Describe your feelings?

Activity: 126
Activity: 38
Activity: 140
News about marijuana more and more often began to meet during the morning gatherings. It seems to me that it promises something big

Maybe this is just because news about marijuana you've added to your favorites Grin

I doubt, just scrolling through the feed I come across this news. Besides this, the cryptocurrencies also climb from the cracks.
Merit: 12
In France, tobacco ceased to be considered as something normal and accepted, and has improved the reputation of marijuana. The last slogan that I saw was "less expensive and available almost the same" as cigarettes.
Tobacco only harms the body, but marijuana in addition to treatment - can relax you
The fact that all of its positive properties are related to its ability to relax, relieve tone. And where tension is released, blood flow is restored and there is a wonderful healing.

A miracle cure? What is it? It's called the buzz.
This feature is the work of PR companies. We will notice everything that is connected with the object of our attention.
Activity: 406
In France, tobacco ceased to be considered as something normal and accepted, and has improved the reputation of marijuana. The last slogan that I saw was "less expensive and available almost the same" as cigarettes.
Tobacco only harms the body, but marijuana in addition to treatment - can relax you
The fact that all of its positive properties are related to its ability to relax, relieve tone. And where tension is released, blood flow is restored and there is a wonderful healing.

The fact is that marijuana has beneficial effects on the brain and nervous system. Also, it is very relaxing for muscle clamps. And since we all know that it cures diseases of the nerves, it thus achieved a miraculous healing.
Merit: 12
What is the status of this token? Is it going to get listed soon or what's going on? I missed the ICO so it would be nice to grab some tokens. I've been collecting marihuana projects that seem promising and this one caught my eye.
ICO ends on February 25. PerksCoin now with 10% discount%

Activity: 227
News about marijuana more and more often began to meet during the morning gatherings. It seems to me that it promises something big

Maybe this is just because news about marijuana you've added to your favorites Grin

Activity: 868
Merit: 279
What is the status of this token? Is it going to get listed soon or what's going on? I missed the ICO so it would be nice to grab some tokens. I've been collecting marihuana projects that seem promising and this one caught my eye.
Activity: 224
Activity: 70
Quite unusual project, but good luck anyway!
Activity: 154
Pages:
Jump to: