Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀 - page 44. (Read 13893 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
And not repeat the same situation as with Paragon?

I can see that you are too lazy to read all what is painted on the branches. Read and learn and then you will understand everything.
Activity: 112
And not repeat the same situation as with Paragon?

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
The only thing I have no doubt is the fact that the media is a powerful hype tool. It will not be associated with tokens, not with technology, but with a very controversial and hot topic of the project. I'm talking about marijuana. It really will be a bomb. This will be the topic of all talk show news and numerous publications in the media. And on this you can earn quite a bit.
It's all common words. What can you tell us specifically on this project?
Activity: 238
And how many of these new projects will give the 10X? As far as I know with each passing day they are becoming less and less.
It is clear you do not know, every day more and more projects can give 10X, but they’re harder to find as there is a lot, but it requires experience and skill to understand.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
And how many of these new projects will give the 10X? As far as I know with each passing day they are becoming less and less.
Activity: 238
Then why should I not invest in ether or ripple or Bitcoin Cash? They certainly showed their growth potential. And here I see a dark horse with dull potential.
To Invest in bitcoin you will lose as those who have invested in it for $19K, and now its in the dump and many investors do not feel very happy.
Yes, only new projects can wait xxx, and in reality I did make 10x from what was invested. In this I also invested part of my budget.
Activity: 131
Stage 3 guys! So awesome --

What are you most excited about with the future of PerksCoins?

The only thing I have no doubt is the fact that the media is a powerful hype tool. It will not be associated with tokens, not with technology, but with a very controversial and hot topic of the project. I'm talking about marijuana. It really will be a bomb. This will be the topic of all talk show news and numerous publications in the media. And on this you can earn quite a bit.
Then why should I not invest in ether or ripple or Bitcoin Cash? They certainly showed their growth potential. And here I see a dark horse with dull potential.

To Invest in bitcoin you will lose as those who have invested in it for $19K, and now its in the dump and many investors do not feel very happy.
Activity: 406

Yes, the same with Ethereum and RIPPLe, which you also said fell in price, and someone lost their investments.
Activity: 196
Merit: 19

What kind of investor invests only in a few projects? Many professionals always share your project and put up 10-20 coins, because it is not known how and when the first shot and also to decrease the risk
Activity: 56
The potential is very good, as CannaSOS is focused on solving the problems that are still not solved in the field of medical marijuana.

Yes, the more they will implement the project, the more people will want to invest. It is always on the news there is a growing interest in the project.
Activity: 140
The potential is very good, as CannaSOS is focused on solving the problems that are still not solved in the field of medical marijuana.
Activity: 227
I have a question to all those here. What do you think is the potential of this cryptocurrency?

You do not need to look so far ahead, anything can happen in the world from the side of the authorities and other factors.
I have a question to all those here. What do you think is the potential of this cryptocurrency?

You'll laugh, but unfortunately, the market is now not 20 projects to distribute between them all 5% of my investment, there are thousands of them. Too many of them.
It is needed to choose the best and invest in them.
You'll laugh, but unfortunately, the market is now not 20 projects to distribute between them all 5% of my investment, there are thousands of them. Too many of them.
Activity: 56
That's the whole point, you can't know in advance which project will be good. And what is empty as a drum.
It's just enough to read and learn more about the project. It has been working since 2014 in the technology field of medical marijuana and has proven itself with the best hand.

Is it already 4 years? This suggests that the project can be trusted. I will personally buy a little.
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
Always enough to learn more about the project, about what it is going to do, what the comments are saying in the profiles on social networks of other people involved in its development. Those who work honestly - they have nothing to hide.
Pages:
Jump to: