Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀 - page 46. (Read 13893 times)

Activity: 339
Merit: 10
The Forecast for 2018: CTO of Ripple predicted the death of all ICO tokens

All these cryptocurrencies aren't worth anything, and when the understanding and awareness of this fact reaches a critical mass, everything will collapse.
Friend, you're not quite right because there are good projects that do ICOs. For example, such as CannaSOS. There is just not enough law and order and many countries legally blunder this segment of the crypto world.
Yes, I think so too. This will only benefit the entire field. People will be more confident in those projects which are invested into.
Activity: 154

All these cryptocurrencies aren't worth anything, and when the understanding and awareness of this fact reaches a critical mass, everything will collapse.
Friend, you're not quite right because there are good projects that do ICOs. For example, such as CannaSOS. There is just not enough law and order and many countries legally blunder this segment of the crypto world.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0

Activity: 112
One day or another the celebration would have to end. Just a little bit of these types of news are needed and the bubble will burst.

Activity: 196
Merit: 19
Activity: 126

A generous gift by means of which mankind can solve many problems has presented itself to the world. And what do I do with it? So far it can't find any application except stock market. Buy and sell again, buys and sells to infinite…Unless blockchain was created for this purpose?
Please, such a project as PerksCoin applies and is moving the blockchain system. It is also not the only one.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Are you a programmer that well understands computer code or are you after all were told that it is called production of bitcoins and you just got involved on trust?
No, I express the opinion based on experience in the sphere of economics and on logic.
I don't agree with you. Anyone can complain, I am an expert, hire me.
If you are looking where to study it, you can do so by using the internet because now there is a lot of information out there concerning this technology. If you go beyond its powers, then it isn't necessary to claim that the jump in development is unusual for people. Considering the world doesn't stand still, there are a lot of people who begin to understand the programming of blockchain.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Are you a programmer that well understands computer code or are you after all were told that it is called production of bitcoins and you just got involved on trust?
No, I express the opinion based on experience in the sphere of economics and on logic.
I don't agree with you. Anyone can complain, I am an expert, hire me.
Activity: 227

A generous gift by means of which mankind can solve many problems has presented itself to the world. And what do I do with it? So far it can't find any application except stock market. Buy and sell again, buys and sells to infinite…Unless blockchain was created for this purpose?
Frankly speaking, the ordinary person can learn programming of  blockchain. Earlier it was created by websites through HTML, only technology is more perfected. I watched this open code, nothing in fact supernatural, and for the creation of the block; the video card solves computing processes. You should contact Steven Spielberg, I think that you would be attractive to him as he is a screenwriter of good fantasy movies
And in more detail it is possible? intriguing...
I wouldn't have been so critical and confident if I know what really is happening.
Activity: 238
I absolutely agree, each state fights for inflow of foreign capital, and here it is, you just only need to take it.
Activity: 126
Tax revenue in the budget from the sales of mining equipment, income from granting huge rooms for rent, income in favor of the state from the consumed volume of energy and many other things! And your arguments are based on imaginations which have developed after viewings a fantasy movie; I see that you still are under the influence of it.
Activity: 56
I see here that all are convinced that this will provide benefits. If tomorrow you are told that these miners actually serve the self-training system of artificial intelligence on a planetary scale; necessary for creation of an electronic concentration camp, and that all this mining is actually a screen for the slobbering idiots - Will you also jump with joy?

Of course not, but it didn't happen yet.
I see here that all are convinced that this will provide benefits. If tomorrow you are told that these miners actually serve the self-training system of artificial intelligence on a planetary scale; necessary for creation of an electronic concentration camp, and that all this mining is actually a screen for the slobbering idiots - Will you also jump with joy?
Activity: 406
Did you ever think why different countries, different populations have mixed opinions concerning this matter? One or the other are fools – only time will tell.

There are a lot of directions, however as for the new, one who chooses the right direction is the leader!
Activity: 112
Did you ever think why different countries, different populations have mixed opinions concerning this matter? One or the other are fools – only time will tell.

Pages:
Jump to: