Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀 - page 43. (Read 13893 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
 I not only invested in this project, but have also decided to help them and participate in the subscription program. And help those who have any questions and do not understand.
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
Those who understand the project - they do not communicate. They already acquired the token and go about their business. Judging because you are here, you are still do not know what is its charm.
You are mistaken. Investors are always interested to know about the project in which they have invested. Of course, many people read all the latest news on the website, but some are here to know.
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
That's the whole point, you can't know in advance which project will be good. And what is empty as a drum.
It's just enough to read and learn more about the project. It has been working since 2014 in the technology field of medical marijuana and has proven itself with the best hand.

To date, the company sold almost 16 500 000 PerksCoin tokens. This is a good result!!!

THIS IS AN AMAZING RESULT!!! Smiley Go Team! Smiley
Yeah there are a lot of coins that are tied to cannabis.

This is true - but its like saying that for ALL industries -- but yet NOT A SINGLE ONE has solved or even proposed a solution to the massive issues that are plaguing the industry. -- PerksCoins answer these issues with their PTP which can be used in ALL industries - and is what exactly will happen as we have partnered with some amazing POS companies and will have a strong presence worldwide.

And not repeat the same situation as with Paragon?

This project is 100000000000% different than Paragon's ICO -
Please read the one pager to get a better understanding of our Perkscoin Transaction Platform, and the benefits that it will bring to not only the Cannabis industry but all industries as well.
Hi There

There is a ton of information on our ico site as well as in our one pager

The project is unique and so different than any other project out there.

ALSO we are not just focused in the Cannabis industry -- if you see who are partners are you can see that their POS systems cover a wide range of industries. 

Thanks
Activity: 280
Those who understand the project - they do not communicate. They already acquired the token and go about their business. Judging because you are here, you are still do not know what is its charm.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
That's true, but still, there is that project that is really needed for this sector. I am sure it will be CannaSOS!
Yes, the people who already have spent much time in this area and develop every day will be able to implement plan that are dreamed of.
That's right! They are like Facebook for marijuana industry. Unite all in this area and provide an opportunity to work more efficiently and safely.
If it's the same as Facebook, only for a narrow niche, the project has a real chance to linger on the market.
Of course, because in this field so much money and 2018 promises to be even better for marijuana. So, the money in this area will come more. I personally also want to get my % out of it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
Then why are you operating on our emotions? Give reasons, arguments. I would be interested to debate with you. I even allow you to admit that you just like cannabis
About what emotions are you talking about? I do not understand you. I am ready to talk only with the person who has learned and understood the project.
Activity: 140

That's true, but still, there is that project that is really needed for this sector. I am sure it will be CannaSOS!

Yes, the people who already have spent much time in this area and develop every day will be able to implement plan that are dreamed of.

That's right! They are like Facebook for marijuana industry. Unite all in this area and provide an opportunity to work more efficiently and safely.

If it's the same as Facebook, only for a narrow niche, the project has a real chance to linger on the market.
Then why are you operating on our emotions? Give reasons, arguments. I would be interested to debate with you. I even allow you to admit that you just like cannabis
Activity: 224
Merit: 11

Activity: 154

Are you suggesting we all believe in it? I think you are very similar to Moses.
I propose to begin to think and make the right investments. To invest or not decides only you. I personally believe in this project.
Activity: 126
And how do you know the future of this project? It is still in the fog.
Do you wait for a couple of months to do 10X?))) It happens sometimes of course, but the same bitcoin took so many years before it began to be taken seriously.
It has so many problem that it soon will be replaced by a new cryptocurrency.

Are you suggesting we all believe in it? I think you are very similar to Moses.
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
And how do you know the future of this project? It is still in the fog.
Do you wait for a couple of months to do 10X?))) It happens sometimes of course, but the same bitcoin took so many years before it began to be taken seriously.
Activity: 140

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

Activity: 227
Activity: 56
And not repeat the same situation as with Paragon?

What is the situation with it?
Pages:
Jump to: