Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀 - page 41. (Read 13851 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Do you have many successful investments? Call at least couple.
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
This project has an excellent community. I wish the team success, I will be active on third-party resources; stating negative comments towards your party.
Therefore I wasn't mistaken)) I wish successful investments!
This project has an excellent community. I wish the team success, I will be active on third-party resources; stating negative comments towards your party.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Where have you found this information? How will transactions be between people? Especially the arisen disputes - how will they be solved?
Attentively read white paper. There, everything is told about Secure Sale.

By the way, besides the whitepaper information, it is on torontosun.com
Where have you found this information? How will transactions be between people? Especially the arisen disputes - how will they be solved?
Attentively read white paper. There, everything is told about Secure Sale.
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
It was pleasant to me that the CannaSOS project wants to be like PayPal... a combination of blockchain and paypal … it resolves many issues with speculation.
Yes it is in general an excellent idea as it will increase safety of transactions, and, therefore, will be advertizing for those who knew nothing about it
Activity: 215
Is the token only to invest in the project or it has other usage?
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
Activity: 224
It was pleasant to me that the CannaSOS project wants to be like PayPal... a combination of blockchain and paypal … it resolves many issues with speculation.
Activity: 196
Merit: 19

Concerning ripple. You should study ripple in more detail. Not only that it is not a true crypto currency. If you use it in general, the company can freeze the account under any pretext, for example, for drug traffic. It is a controlled system and it doesn't suit for sane people.

Dear, if you are going to buy (to sell) drugs or weapon, then bitcoin is open for you. Already all necessary coins are created - all other uses are just stupid earnings of money.
First, marijuana isn't a drug. It’s a psychodelic, psychotopic. Secondly, nobody in any senses will begin to use bitcoin for small payments because of its incurable features: number of transactions in a unit of time, commissions, time for transaction. Irreversibility of the transaction.
Activity: 126

Concerning ripple. You should study ripple in more detail. Not only that it is not a true crypto currency. If you use it in general, the company can freeze the account under any pretext, for example, for drug traffic. It is a controlled system and it doesn't suit for sane people.

Dear, if you are going to buy (to sell) drugs or weapon, then bitcoin is open for you. Already all necessary coins are created - all other uses are just stupid earnings of money.
Everyone wants to earn money. Why go far?. Even we)))) it is absolutely normal and there is no problem here. The problem appears when except this desire the team in fact has done nothing. And then the project becomes a scam.

And why do you not interest in Litecoin or Ripple for payment? CannaSOS just wants to make money and that’s all!
Activity: 406
I read the article. I also don't believe that that PerksCoin will have smaller volatility, than Bitcoin... how you are going to reach it? These are just your imaginations.
A subject of your belief I don’t think you should discuss. There are certain facts which indicate demand of the project and the absence of reliable payment service providers is one of the main problems. However, it is enough that the industry has accepted PerksCoin as a payment unit. Considering that the coin is in the first phase of advancement, it will be an additional bonus, and that the accustoming to their use will become only a matter of time.
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
I read the article. I also don't believe that that PerksCoin will have smaller volatility, than Bitcoin... how you are going to reach it? These are just your imaginations.
Activity: 154
In the article, Andreas Park worries about the large number of cryptocurrencies. However the fact is that the market offers very many cryptocurrency projects for only the reason that in society there are many unresolved problems. Over time, most part of currencies will be eliminated, but there will be those which will be able to really become an integral part of the economy. So far the CannaSOS project applies for this role.
Marijuana will be legalized for a long time, it will make an impact on the project. it seems to me that it will find the deadlock and will stop development and will become dependent on the states.
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
it’s a funny opinion that cash will remain forever because its anonymous. Here It should be noted that the Respondent doesn't notice a global trend concerning the increase in a share of non-cash payments in all spheres of our life. Why sale of marijuana has to become an exception? It isn't clear to me. Maybe the Respondent considers marijuana a dangerous drug and therefore wants his purchases to be anonymous? This delusion is more probable and explains why he doesn't trust in electronic payment service providers.
Other Respondent complain about a narrow commodity niche of payment service provider for the cannabis industry, and at the same time without thinking of annual commodity turnover in this area. And what will be when the black market begins to be legalized? In the presence of those problems with payment which are now; it is simply silly to worry about a project’s niche. The project solves REAL problems of the area!!! It isn't fabricated as many others.
Activity: 224
it’s a funny opinion that cash will remain forever because its anonymous. Here It should be noted that the Respondent doesn't notice a global trend concerning the increase in a share of non-cash payments in all spheres of our life. Why sale of marijuana has to become an exception? It isn't clear to me. Maybe the Respondent considers marijuana a dangerous drug and therefore wants his purchases to be anonymous? This delusion is more probable and explains why he doesn't trust in electronic payment service providers.
Pages:
Jump to: