Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀 - page 40. (Read 13851 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
I think that among holders of PerksCoin there are generally large and average investors … speculators don't buy tokens therefore there shouldn’t be a discharge.

I don't think that the amount of investments defines behavior of the average investor. The speculator can enter also in millions, and 5000 dollars can invest.
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
I think that among holders of PerksCoin there are generally large and average investors … speculators don't buy tokens therefore there shouldn’t be a discharge.
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
What will stop support the value of a crypto after entry into the exchange? Some investors will sell everything at once.

Why do you consider that this will occur???
  Always after entry into the exchange there is a selling of tokens.

And how you explain it to yourself?
Activity: 154
What will stop support the value of a crypto after entry into the exchange? Some investors will sell everything at once.

We can't know what ratio of investors and speculators have invested in the project. Of course, the existence of discounts at the first stages ICO promotes that the first investors can be tempted to take away 20-30%. But I don't think that it will happen. After all, wait for growth and X, and for this purpose it is necessary to hold coins.
Activity: 112

Activity: 126

Activity: 224
Merit: 11
I think the name will change, but the concept is very interesting. It is necessary to give big advertizing and investments will begin to flow like a river.
Kind of the main thing, but nonetheless I want to mention, transactions should be safe, fast, and with the minimum commission.
Nobody ever can know future success or not success of projects. In too time, it isn't a question of belief. For forecasting it is just necessary to compare all factors of success and to rely on that project which answers all necessary conditions.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
I think the name will change, but the concept is very interesting. It is necessary to give big advertizing and investments will begin to flow like a river.
Kind of the main thing, but nonetheless I want to mention, transactions should be safe, fast, and with the minimum commission.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Anyway, this is your impulse and it will fall into decay sooner or later. What will be done then by the team?

What is such a conclusion based on? People will cease to use Cannabis?
on the basis that the volume will stay the same, yet the infrastructure needs to grow.

Everything is right, and yet there are no doubts that green fever will stop in those countries which have already legalized marijuana.
Anyway PerksCoin needs to be considered as full-fledged payment service provider and it will be demanded among all participants of this industry.
Only this way and no other way, it is not the just the next crypt in any way. It is a payment service provider for separate branches and created not by freaks, geeky programmers. The system is created by participants of the industry for whom it is not a whim or a craze, but a need.
Anyway, this is your impulse and it will fall into decay sooner or later. What will be done then by the team?

on the basis that the volume will stay the same, yet the infrastructure needs to grow.

Everything is right, and yet there are no doubts that green fever will stop in those countries which have already legalized marijuana.
Anyway PerksCoin needs to be considered as full-fledged payment service provider and it will be demanded among all participants of this industry.

Do you have many successful investments? Call at least couple.
I see that something has stopped, I assume as after all curiosity))) I hear barefaced irony in your words, and nevertheless I will answer. Besides PCT I have a small portfolio consisting of neo, ada, telcoin, eth. Only I don't understand what relation it has to the conversation?

In your opinion will it be enough for the project to work? What if suddenly, other countries won't want to legalize marijuana?

Such things don't occur suddenly. Presently, the legalization wave already has gained strength. It is already the fact. However even those countries which have already legalized cannabis are enough for a powerful impulse in the development of the project.
I see that something has stopped, I assume as after all curiosity))) I hear barefaced irony in your words, and nevertheless I will answer. Besides PCT I have a small portfolio consisting of neo, ada, telcoin, eth. Only I don't understand what relation it has to the conversation?

In your opinion will it be enough for the project to work? What if suddenly, other countries won't want to legalize marijuana?
Judging by the article of the company, 2.500.000 users and 1000 Enterprises which with high probability will pass to the new system called PTP.
Activity: 227

Pages:
Jump to: