Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀 - page 39. (Read 13851 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

I of course don't know everything. Even 90% I don't know. I judge by that information which is in public access and on the basis of analysis, here my investment depends solely on me.
Activity: 154
These guys have undertaken very high-profile hypable project, and it means that they will get the closest attention from regulators. They have decided to pass on an edge of the razor and are very self-confident.
They may know. Do you understand all of this stuff? Why am I asking, you hardly will tell me everything.
Activity: 112
These guys have undertaken very high-profile hypable project, and it means that they will get the closest attention from regulators. They have decided to pass on an edge of the razor and are very self-confident.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
And you haven't thought of regulation of such serious subject from the state? And whether they will be able to pass all obstacles? Existence of a ready business is unconditionally a necessary condition, BUT INSUFFICIENT.
I don't think that they have no plan and they don't know about all problems and obstacles which are coming this industry. I think the guys have undertaken seriously and know what they are doing
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
And you haven't thought of regulation of such serious subject from the state? And whether they will be able to pass all obstacles? Existence of a ready business is unconditionally a necessary condition, BUT INSUFFICIENT.
Activity: 126
There are several cryptocurrencies that are connected with cannabis. Paragon, Potcoin, Cann, CCN, CCNS, MAR.
At the same time the size of the market of MAR 800000, CNN 800000, CCN 1600000, it isn't dense with capitalization. Only PARAGON became an exception - 38 million. But it is a drop in the ocean.

All these currencies are trading near the price of entry into the exchange. To tell the truth, PerksCoin, the same fate can be for you as well
It is interesting to me to know what your assumption regarding PerksCoin cryptocurrency is based on? Can you explain your argument?

My assumption as you see, has resulted from the analysis of the previous attempts of ICOs to enter the cannabis market. Nothing acceptable from this so far was impossible. You say "CannaSOS has a large number of clients behind them". Do you really consider it a decisive factor in order to succeed?

Perhaps. But can you look how the cannabis industry on the example of these cryptocurrencies behaves from the moment of emergence. Thus, it is possible to predict approximately what will happen with PerksCoin.
There are several cryptocurrencies that are connected with cannabis. Paragon, Potcoin, Cann, CCN, CCNS, MAR.
At the same time the size of the market of MAR 800000, CNN 800000, CCN 1600000, it isn't dense with capitalization. Only PARAGON became an exception - 38 million. But it is a drop in the ocean.

All these currencies are trading near the price of entry into the exchange. To tell the truth, PerksCoin, the same fate can be for you as well
It is interesting to me to know what your assumption regarding PerksCoin cryptocurrency is based on? Can you explain your argument?

My assumption as you see, has resulted from the analysis of the previous attempts of ICOs to enter the cannabis market. Nothing acceptable from this so far was impossible. You say "CannaSOS has a large number of clients behind them". Do you really consider it a decisive factor in order to succeed?
In general, already blockchain is pushed everywhere. A lot of them even repeat. This will soon be like a business in order to kick each other out.

They had no such basis. I highly doubt that they just did that to see if it will work, plus they already have CannaSOS and will have a different blockchain platform.
In general, already blockchain is pushed everywhere. A lot of them even repeat. This will soon be like a business in order to kick each other out.
Do you fondly believe that other ICO’s start from a blank space? What, they sat down behind the dinner table and said “let's make ICO for cannabis:, Maybe it will go up?”
Activity: 224
Merit: 11

At CannaSOS, they have a great number of clients.
Activity: 126

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Pot, Cann, CCN? I never heard of them, how are they different from PerksCoin?
It is necessary to look at them at their history and to understand how they behave. Did no one look, no one was interested?
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
Pot, Cann, CCN? I never heard of them, how are they different from PerksCoin?
I think that among holders of PerksCoin there are generally large and average investors … speculators don't buy tokens therefore there shouldn’t be a discharge.

I don't think that the amount of investments defines behavior of the average investor. The speculator can enter also in millions, and 5000 dollars can invest.
Speculators buy up coins when its falling and merge at great demand.

Then who in your opinion drops these coins when listing at the exchange?
Projects because they sell unsold coins.
I think that among holders of PerksCoin there are generally large and average investors … speculators don't buy tokens therefore there shouldn’t be a discharge.

I don't think that the amount of investments defines behavior of the average investor. The speculator can enter also in millions, and 5000 dollars can invest.

Then who in your opinion drops these coins when listing at the exchange?
Activity: 227

Pages:
Jump to: