Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀 - page 49. (Read 13893 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
To understand that it is a duck is to think just with one’s own head. Nobody will cut the chicken laying Gold eggs because then in the future the owner can pinch these eggs and expropriate everything
Activity: 227

From what I know, the authorities put a ban on mining. This is a duck for the purpose of creating panic in order to impact the price of bitcoin.
I think that these Chinese miners are just looking for a place where it is convenient for them... the main factor is cheap electric power and lack of pressure from the authorities.
 Yes, of course. And the authorities of China understand nothing in this case, both benefits and advantages. What a short-sighted power.
Activity: 126
I think that these Chinese miners are just looking for a place where it is convenient for them... the main factor is cheap electric power and lack of pressure from the authorities.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
News in itself consists of three paragraphs and 100% needs to be taken with a pinch of salt. Chinese are advanced people and not really often in serious questions make fatal mistakes, I think that here everything is much deeper.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
And it seems to me that this ban only be bonded by words, in practice this action is aimed just at the development and at the opening of their “branches” in other attractive places and regions.

I will tell you the original point of view. So they disperse miners in order to bring them to Canada? Where is the logic in your reasonings? I don't see any reason for why it could be done.
Activity: 56
And it seems to me that this ban only be bonded by words, in practice this action is aimed just at the development and at the opening of their “branches” in other attractive places and regions.

What thoughts can be concerning this ban? What are the Chinese authorities afraid of? We know that Chinese already have very high-end technologies. What do they know that we don’t?
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
Chinese have one very interesting quality, they copy everything. If to speak frankly I not really understand why they act this way, Chinese are very pragmatic people.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Interesting decision by the Chinese. Looks like a plan for the occupation of the world. Their enterprises can only envy.

How is their decision interesting?
The fact that even a ban at the federal level won’t allow them to lower their hands. Where ever they will be, they will find the solution.
Canada has been dazzled with various news in the field of cryptocurrencies recently. It shows her loyal attitude towards new technologies. The country really holds a supportive position concerning the implementation of different programs in the crypto ecosystem.
Interesting decision by the Chinese. Looks like a plan for the occupation of the world. Their enterprises can only envy.

How is their decision interesting?
Activity: 406
Activity: 238
Probably in this industry everything is so bad that they have decided to introduce somewhat a quicker crypt into circulation before the planned term.
I already spoke to you; here your religious beliefs interest nobody. It is a forum for investors, but not for religious fanatics.
Activity: 227

I personally trust the project, and I think CannaSOS will be able to get ahead of everyone in regards to the selling of cannabis and cannabis-related goods, and these are very great opportunities for both ordinary clients, and for holders of tokens. CannaSOS won’t even hold any inventory. It will be like Alibaba.
Activity: 140
Probably in this industry everything is so bad that they have decided to introduce somewhat a quicker crypt into circulation before the planned term.

Is it bad to go ahead of the roadmap?
Currently the discount is 25% for the purchase of tokens, it is necessary to buy. Demand will be if there is an offer, and the project will always have what to offer.  Wink

Marijuana, marijuana. If CannaSOS sold pies then nobody would pay attention to its uniqueness.
I confirm. It is the ideal hype, no more than that. Explosive growth, and the same rapid fall.
Pages:
Jump to: