Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀 - page 50. (Read 13893 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 18

Marijuana, marijuana. If CannaSOS sold pies then nobody would pay attention to its uniqueness.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
It makes sense to think of immigration to Canada, and being a farmer. If to take a grant on development of the agricultural sector, then it is possible to shortly become the distributor of marijuana, and it is just an excellent highly profitable business.
You were told a beautiful fairy tale,and you also have listened openmounthed.Nobody knows that this story is true or fake news.People dont become millionaires out of the blue.
So how about you go and read how you did all of this.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
It makes sense to think of immigration to Canada, and being a farmer. If to take a grant on development of the agricultural sector, then it is possible to shortly become the distributor of marijuana, and it is just an excellent highly profitable business.
You were told a beautiful fairy tale,and you also have listened openmounthed.Nobody knows that this story is true or fake news.People dont become millionaires out of the blue.
Activity: 126
What will happen if the project does not collect the minimum amount on ICO. Will the funds be returned to investors?
The first stage will be done through an exchange;
CannaSOS, throughout the span of two weeks after the end of the Crowdsale and creation of
the Smart Contract will put up for sale 5% of all unsold PerksCoin Tokens on the Digital Assets
Exchange (DAE).
Second Stage:
Three months after the end of the Crowdsale, CannaSOS will put up for sale additional 10% of
all unsold PerksCoin Tokens.
Third Stage:
Six months after the end of the Crowdsale, CannaSOS will put up for sale additional 20% of all
unsold PerksCoin Tokens.
Fourth Stage:
Nine months after the end of the Crowdsale, CannaSOS will put up for sale additional 30% of all
unsold PerksCoin Tokens.
Twelve months after the end of the Crowdsale, CannaSOS has the right to sell any amount of
the remaining unsold PerksCoin Tokens.
During the whole time, CannaSOS has the right to sell PerksCoin privately in any amount not
exceeding 40% of all tokens, and at any price above the market price.
Because of our confidence in the success of the project, CannaSOS will not sell all PCT tokens
on the first day of token sale on the DAE. However, in the future, as the company may require
additional funds for further project development, CannaSOS will engage in the sale of PCT as
needed.
Activity: 227
Yes of course it is possible, Oleg Cheine in general came with 500 dollars left in his wallet, but was still able to build multiple companies.

Activity: 20
What will happen if the project does not collect the minimum amount on ICO. Will the funds be returned to investors?
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
Activity: 140
What else is interesting is that it will be possible to sell also products through the CannaSOS Store.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Such a project like CannaSOS is working in such a difficult sphere like marijuana since 2014 and has been resolving a large set of issues related to advertising, financial, and ledal. 
Activity: 280
And in what then the value of our conversation? To any my questions I am sent to read something. You just have nothing to answer.
Activity: 154
And why have you decided that if marijuana is traded illegally then it is obligatory that criminals and terrorists are doing the work? Let us legalize human trafficking, let the money also go towards social insurance.

Such people like you are the majority. Such still shout that the bitcoin will burst like a bubble, and those who have believed in it and have joined on early terms already have grown rich; and here with this project the same way. I have personally invested couple of thousands of dollars and I participate in Bounty campaigns as I trust this project.

Did I mention this in my comment? Dear, read more closely what I write you.

Judging by your messages, there is an impression that you have read little about this project before writing.

And those like you think of everything concerning “how my money doesn't work”.

I also think of those sick people who need marijuana. We are here to discuss the project, not if marijuana is good or bad.
And why have you decided that if marijuana is traded illegally then it is obligatory that criminals and terrorists are doing the work? Let us legalize human trafficking, let the money also go towards social insurance.

Such people like you are the majority. Such still shout that the bitcoin will burst like a bubble, and those who have believed in it and have joined on early terms already have grown rich; and here with this project the same way. I have personally invested couple of thousands of dollars and I participate in Bounty campaigns as I trust this project.

Judging by your messages, there is an impression that you have read little about this project before writing.

And those like you think of everything concerning “how my money doesn't work”.
Activity: 154

Because people like you go too far and are always reinsured, but the risk is well-known, it always is possible to earn good money.

Activity: 227

Activity: 196
Merit: 19
Many modern cryptocurrencies smell only of high-volatility and a sharp change of value, which has been artificially done with news. This has resulted in the strengthening the nervousness of investors.               
Yes, now even the price of tokens which have no future are flying up to the moon, and does which actually create something revolutionary end up flying to mars!
As I understand, nobody who discusses this subject doesn't see a problem in high volatility rates of cryptocurrencies. PerksCoin FOREVER!!! And no attempts to doubt haha. We will see whether you will come back into this thread if your pink imaginations break against severe reality.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
I see that you aren't confused at all that the subject of all this project is concerning a drug? Have you gone crazy? If tomorrow the British scientists prove the advantage of the daily intake of heroin, will you be delighted too?
Even if so, whats so bad? Now in many countries the trade of marijuana is forbidden and do they care to whom their sales revenues goes? Criminals, terrorists, etc. States which legalized have seen a lot of taxes go to the budget of the state; insurance, social programs, medicine, etc.
Pages:
Jump to: