Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀 - page 53. (Read 13893 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
And I have many PerksCoin, now I will find for them application and not have to worry about the volatility.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
I correctly understand that in the shop not only cannabis will be on sale?
Activity: 140
I think, it also says that even more investors will trust this company.
Yes it is excellent news! This says that CannaSOS itself wants to carry out their plans quicker
By the way it will be possible to buy products for both fiat and for Perkscoin. Super news!  Cheesy
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
Yes it is excellent news! This says that CannaSOS itself wants to carry out their plans quicker
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Did you hear the news? The CannaSOS online store will be open before the planned April, 2018. CannaSOS online store will most likely have a wide choice of goods that will be presented.

Activity: 196
Merit: 19
Buy when the price grows, sell when falls, calculate the amount when entered and there will be to you dividends.

It is trade and on this you need time. Time is necessary. It is simpler to me to invest money and to gain income from revenues of the company. I consider investment
So analyze the projects, make a portfolio, make investments and wait, and then receive.
Activity: 280
Buy when the price grows, sell when falls, calculate the amount when entered and there will be to you dividends.

It is trade and on this you need time. Time is necessary. It is simpler to me to invest money and to gain income from revenues of the company. I consider investment
Activity: 154
As a long-term investor, I am interested in how to get long-term profit. I.e. I have invested and then you live off of a percent. Does CannaSOS have something similar?

Yes, someone told me that each investor receives once a week dividends and for life one bag of a magic potion as a bonus from the company Smiley Of course I joke.
Activity: 112
As a long-term investor, I am interested in how to get long-term profit. I.e. I have invested and then you live off of a percent. Does CannaSOS have something similar?
Activity: 406
These guys have probably overestimated expectations from getting into contact with something new XD no worries, the adventurism will end and will then become more careful and patient.

If the technology isn't interesting to you, as an investor, the you  aren't looking at the project properly. There are two reasons: the impossibility of adoption of the concept which is put in a fundamental component of the platform and the lack of subjective factors in "your measurement" and this in turn doesn't give an accurate assessment of CannaSOS and PerksCoin

Correct, all of this isn't interesting to me. I invest money - and I count on profit. Keep your blockchains. I think, it isn't obligatory to be a blockchain expert.
I should upset you. To be a successful investor, it is necessary to become the expert. You need to understand how the technology works because then you are able to see the long term growth of the decentralized technology. From there you can already base your opinion and get a better understanding of how much you can make
These guys have probably overestimated expectations from getting into contact with something new XD no worries, the adventurism will end and will then become more careful and patient.

If the technology isn't interesting to you, as an investor, the you  aren't looking at the project properly. There are two reasons: the impossibility of adoption of the concept which is put in a fundamental component of the platform and the lack of subjective factors in "your measurement" and this in turn doesn't give an accurate assessment of CannaSOS and PerksCoin

Correct, all of this isn't interesting to me. I invest money - and I count on profit. Keep your blockchains. I think, it isn't obligatory to be a blockchain expert.
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
I as the investor first of all am interested in possible risks and possible profit.
Now people rejoice of decentralization like small children with a new toy. But can you imagine artificial intelligence on a blockchain which will decide that the person is an excess element in system… Does that not remind you a prototype of skynet?
What I can't grasp is the thought that you "penetrated" into CannaSOS like a spy.
Activity: 350
Merit: 18

Activity: 56
Now people rejoice of decentralization like small children with a new toy. But can you imagine artificial intelligence on a blockchain which will decide that the person is an excess element in system… Does that not remind you a prototype of skynet?

It is already a fantasy. Revolutions of machines.

It is a pity only that you won't be here so that we could thank you generously for your prophecies Cheesy
Activity: 112
Pages:
Jump to: