Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀 - page 52. (Read 13893 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
And how much do you think this crupto will cost?
Activity: 56

Quite so and it isn't surprising. California, if I remember correctly, is the 7th largest GDP in the world? There lives a lot of youth which are major customers.
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
With that I agree with you. These changes in laws do well to the project.
Activity: 227
Merit: 10

The project has chosen the direction with long-term growth!!!
Activity: 112
Yes I saw this news!!! It is tremendous. They say that there are huge line ups at dispensaries
Without any offenses, but I call such a position enthusiastic idiocy. «I believe!!!» and my belief tells me the direction to my decisions. Bravo!!!
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
Yes I saw this news!!! It is tremendous. They say that there are huge line ups at dispensaries
Activity: 154
Do you speak conveniently? And what you then think of instability of rates of all cryptocurrencies, not to mention the PerksCoin? Today the goods cost so much, and tomorrow it will be twice more expensive or cheaper. Such jumps of prices will hammer a huge nail into such trade.

The price at the exchange I am sure will go up. Did you hear that California legalized weed for recreational use?
Do you speak conveniently? And what you then think of instability of rates of all cryptocurrencies, not to mention the PerksCoin? Today the goods cost so much, and tomorrow it will be twice more expensive or cheaper. Such jumps of prices will hammer a huge nail into such trade.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
I am sure that entry into the exchange will be a significant event, and the project will surprise us from a positive side.
The branch comes out of the shadow more and more. For the project it is of course a fat plus, however who will tell me how will I pay in this shop before the emergence of PerksCoin ?

Currently for fiat money. I am waiting for the introduction of perkscoin in the shop, it will facilitate the purchase of goods to many users.

Just any project which begins to work before the end of the ICO, and with advances on the roadmap, deserves respect and always installs trust in investors.
So I can buy a kilogram of cannabis without leaving the house, having paid off through ethereum-wallet? And how will the delivery process look?
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
Personally any news causes delight as all news of the project will lead to a quicker entry into the exchanges.
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
I sincerely don't understand why this ordinary news causes such delight? Still the cost of your tokens at the exchange isn't even known? I am sure that if a considerable sag of the course of PCT at entry into the exchange occurs, delights will considerably be reduced

Yes because it demonstrates development of the website. It proves that CannaSOS just doesn't plan to raise money during ICO.
Activity: 56
The branch comes out of the shadow more and more. For the project it is of course a fat plus, however who will tell me how will I pay in this shop before the emergence of PerksCoin ?

Currently for fiat money. I am waiting for the introduction of perkscoin in the shop, it will facilitate the purchase of goods to many users.

Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Payment will be for fiat money along with PerksCoin
I sincerely don't understand why this ordinary news causes such delight? Still the cost of your tokens at the exchange isn't even known? I am sure that if a considerable sag of the course of PCT at entry into the exchange occurs, delights will considerably be reduced

I am sure all of us will find application for our tokens. It is simply remarkable, it is worth thinking that I made the right decision purchasing the tokens. They will always be useful.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Payment will be for fiat money along with PerksCoin

It is unclear, what orders do you mean?
Activity: 154
Pages:
Jump to: