Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀 - page 51. (Read 13893 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Many modern cryptocurrencies smell only of high-volatility and a sharp change of value, which has been artificially done with news. This has resulted in the strengthening the nervousness of investors.               
True, take the same bitcoin. Comments are excessive here)
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
Many modern cryptocurrencies smell only of high-volatility and a sharp change of value, which has been artificially done with news. This has resulted in the strengthening the nervousness of investors.               
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I see that for you money doesn't smell. Well, it is your choice. I am more than sure that behind medical cannabis there is a real market of cbd oil for relaxation.
Quite perhaps, but it changes nothing. Money maybe smells, and here are tokens, I doubt it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
I see that for you money doesn't smell. Well, it is your choice. I am more than sure that behind medical cannabis there is a real market of cbd oil for relaxation.
Activity: 227
I see that you aren't confused at all that the subject of all this project is concerning a drug? Have you gone crazy? If tomorrow the British scientists prove the advantage of the daily intake of heroin, will you be delighted too?

Rather you have gone mad, as you know nothing about the subject of the conversation and you begin to teach us.

Yes, to use or not this business of everyone. And I personally want to invest favourably the money and to increase them.

Activity: 56
I see that you aren't confused at all that the subject of all this project is concerning a drug? Have you gone crazy? If tomorrow the British scientists prove the advantage of the daily intake of heroin, will you be delighted too?

Rather you have gone mad, as you know nothing about the subject of the conversation and you begin to teach us.

Activity: 112
The uniqueness inherented here comes down only to allowing marijuana to be sold on another level, but take cryptocurrency for example - it is not an innovative idea.
Quite right, behind this cryptocoin there is no cost to any platform or technology. In fact, it is just fastening that blockchain will be in a social network for the cannabis industry.
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
Yes be don’t be such a skeptic, believe, the project is just unique.

I thank for the advice, but my life has taught me to understand that I first need to understand the business and then I begin. With quick emotional decisions you will always sustain losses.
Not new, but nobody managed to carry out it so far. CannaSOS has took its hold in this sphere and is creating revolutionary technology ahead of everyone else’s ideas.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
 Grin Now it is a trend. It is necessary to be modern.

I thank for the advice, but my life has taught me to understand that I first need to understand the business and then I begin. With quick emotional decisions you will always sustain losses.
Activity: 7
The uniqueness inherented here comes down only to allowing marijuana to be sold on another level, but take cryptocurrency for example - it is not an innovative idea.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
So I can buy a kilogram of cannabis without leaving the house, having paid off through ethereum-wallet? And how will the delivery process look?
It will most likely depend on the region of delivery, "Men in black" can come to your home, but I didn't see any restrictions on the website, maybe someone knows?
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
In fact in this news there is nothing surprising. The online store is quite a widespread phenomenon, even (at the moment legal not everywhere) cannabis acts like a good. It doesn't personally me any delight.
Considering there is a tendency of new cryptocoins to go down in price from the beginning, it is worth thinking of a purchase at a possible lower value.
Activity: 238
And how much do you think this crupto will cost?
Entering the exchanges it can be $0.8/token.
It is known to all. I have asked you a question concerning your opinion concerning how much it can be estimated to be on the market? what growth potential for it?
If it exists at a minimum on 2 exchanges, time will tell. Not much longer to wait.

It is known to all. I have asked you a question concerning your opinion concerning how much it can be estimated to be on the market? what growth potential for it?
Smart news, as far as I know, nothing similar that I saw in any project.
Activity: 238
Pages:
Jump to: