Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀 - page 56. (Read 13893 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
In the interview, Oleg Cheine, the director of CannaSOS, has said that it is interesting to him to be engaged in new technologies. I am fond of studying all new, in particular blockchain too.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
I would advise you to study carefully the project’s essence before putting in it. Don't forget that now 98% of ICO’s are ordinary "monetary collections".
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
It looks as it is a closed of blockchain system. Yes, yes, closed off. I didn't think that someone will think about it and quickly also fasten it to marijuana. Bravo, I give a standing ovation to the resourcefulness of the founders of the project.
Well, it is convenient and practical
By convenience and practicality I would choose clothes, but here the topic is about investments. I would be very upset if my money was dissolved in air.
In each business, there is such concept as risk and it is worth to remember about it.
All of you truly. However it’s important not the risk itself, but the size of the risk.
Activity: 56
It looks as it is a closed of blockchain system. Yes, yes, closed off. I didn't think that someone will think about it and quickly also fasten it to marijuana. Bravo, I give a standing ovation to the resourcefulness of the founders of the project.

By convenience and practicality I would choose clothes, but here the topic is about investments. I would be very upset if my money was dissolved in air.

Yes they are everywhere these risks where a big banknote is found.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
I am a businessman, investor in many projects, and having read Oleg Cheine interview, he became close to me spiritually.
Well of course, he has a company in a very interesting segment of the market - cannabis.
Activity: 238
In each business, there is such concept as risk and it is worth to remember about it.

Activity: 56
I am a businessman, investor in many projects, and having read Oleg Cheine interview, he became close to me spiritually.
Activity: 406
What, except the enthusiastic emotions; can you summarize the project?
As an investor I can tell: This project is supported by many multimillion dollar businesses, a large number of clients. This is enough for the collection to take place successfully.

These are certainly important and necessary conditions for success of the project, however, it unfortunately isn't enough. Especially taking into account the emergence of ICO projects on a similar subject.

As for similar projects with CannaSOS, the internal mechanism of work of the decentralized technology of various projects is important here.

I agree, here I also look narrowly. CannaSOS the first project in which I invested.
Miz
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
Activity: 126
I wish for CannaSOS to successfully lift a large sum of money and to become millionaires Smiley
And you, like an investor, know this internal mechanism? How is It different from all the other blockchain systems?
They have decentralized technology for safe transactions and the commission is small and also the price will be self-regulated as well through their platform.
I wish for CannaSOS to successfully lift a large sum of money and to become millionaires Smiley
And you, like an investor, know this internal mechanism? How is It different from all the other blockchain systems?
For me it’s important that there is a person, a leader, behind whom there is already a project. I have read an article about Oleg Cheine, I was convinced and I invested.
Activity: 227
As an investor I can tell: This project is supported by many multimillion dollar businesses, a large number of clients. This is enough for the collection to take place successfully.

These are certainly important and necessary conditions for success of the project, however, it unfortunately isn't enough. Especially taking into account the emergence of ICO projects on a similar subject.

As for similar projects with CannaSOS, the internal mechanism of work of the decentralized technology of various projects is important here.

To me I do not care with what industry the project is connected, I am interested in the blockchain technology, namely its application in business. And it attracts me as the investor.
Unless this technology will be used only in business?
The blockchain can be used not only in business.
To me I do not care with what industry the project is connected, I am interested in the blockchain technology, namely its application in business. And it attracts me as the investor.
Unless this technology will be used only in business?
Pages:
Jump to: