Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀 - page 78. (Read 13893 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
As far as I know, their release would take a place on several DAE’s simultaneously, including the exchange market in New Zealand.
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
First Bitcoin Capital purchases PerksCoin at the price of $0.48/token, so it’s a very favorable deal for them.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Everything is much more serious than I have thought. Yesterday on nasdaq.com I saw news about CannaSOS. First Bitcoin Capital Corp purchased $1000000 worth of PerksCoins.
What is the company First Bitcoin Capital?
First Bitcoin Capital is the first publicly-traded cryptocurrency and blockchain-centered company. First Bitcoin Capital sees that PerksCoin has huge perspectives; they wouldn’t do the barter otherwise.
Activity: 154
Everything is much more serious than I have thought. Yesterday on nasdaq.com I saw news about CannaSOS. First Bitcoin Capital Corp purchased $1000000 worth of PerksCoins.
I also saw that article but let me make a small correction. They are doing a barter exchange. Essentially their WEED coins for PerksCoins, dollar-to-dollar.
Activity: 126
Sum of $1000000? For what reasons do they need so many PerksCoins?
Activity: 70
What is the company First Bitcoin Capital?
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
Activity: 108
It seems highly unlikely to me. We don’t know if marijuana legalization won’t be shut down tomorrow. The world is constantly changing and you are tying to fund a somewhat shady industry.
Don’t mean to insult you but you clearly don’t understand what is discussed in this thread. You could at least take a look at the White Paper.
I simply came here to voice my opinion. Good luck!
It seems highly unlikely to me. We don’t know if marijuana legalization won’t be shut down tomorrow. The world is constantly changing and you are tying to fund a somewhat shady industry.
Don’t mean to insult you but you clearly don’t understand what is discussed in this thread. You could at least take a look at the White Paper.
Activity: 108
Activity: 238
As you know, POSaBIT is a Seattle-based cryptocurrency startup tat works with sale points for medical marijuana in June of 2017. It brought in 1.5 billion dollars in investments. How much money are you hoping to get?

Can you send over a link concerning the 1.5 billion? We found 1.5 million: https://www.coindesk.com/pot-friendly-bitcoin-payments-startup-raises-1-5-million/

Secondly, as this article states, they have around 30 locations using their POS, whereas we will have 7,000+ after the ICO due to our strategic partnerships.

Please read "PerksCoin Allocation" towards the end of the whitepaper: https://cdn.cannasos.com/static/files/whitepaper.pdf
Sorry for the typo. I meant 1.5 million dollars. Thanks for the answer. I sincerely wish you the best luck in ICO!
Billon?  Man, you are talking tall. No project got this much money.
Perhaps? If a company has this level of popularity and the token use is expected to increase not only for the cannabis industry, we can expect the PerksCoin to grow.
Activity: 227

Where does this company run its bounty campaign? Can you give me a link?
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
MAKING ANN & BOUNTY THREAD | MANAGEMENT
I loved the financial director interview. Of course, I thought that the project ad its merits, but wen I heard about the company plans I wanted to land a hand. Going to buy some tokens.
This interview is only official CannaSOS channel? Where can I look?
Activity: 308
I loved the financial director interview. Of course, I thought that the project ad its merits, but wen I heard about the company plans I wanted to land a hand. Going to buy some tokens.
Mister I’m sure you won’t be sorry. I bought some PerksCoins myself while the price is juicy.

Anyhow right now it is difficult to find good ICO, CanaSOS looks promising for investment - think it is good idea to add some part of PerksCoin to my portfolio.
Activity: 154
Mister I’m sure you won’t be sorry. I bought some PerksCoins myself while the price is juicy.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Your project really looks very promising, you are doing an incredible job and promotion too. Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: