Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀 - page 77. (Read 13893 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
This looks cool!
good luck..
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
It has become harder and harder to find respectable ICOs, however this project looks like it has value.
Miz
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
Sometime ago I read an article about the difficulties the cannabis industry is currently experiencing. Sadly, the legalization of marijuana has not gotten rid of the financial problems in the industry. From what I see, PerksCoin platform was created in order to provide the industry with an alternative form of payment, and to decrease the amount of crimes.

Do you really think that everyone will go to buy cannabis using cryptocurrencies? Such a payment method is not known to many people. There will be a lot of people who just won’t believe that.
Activity: 70
How high do you think the price of PerksCoin will be after its added to the DAE? I know of many coins that go up in value like crazy after they are listed.

I personally think the price will go up to $3 after the first 3 months after the ICO.
Keep in mind that a lot of stuff depends on which Digital Assets Exchange specifically the token goes live on. This is an important factor.
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
MAKING ANN & BOUNTY THREAD | MANAGEMENT
I really like this coin so far.  Joined the Bounty and am thinking about participating in the ICO

I have a question:  If I buy in the ICO will funds be sent to an ETH address?  Or kept somewhere else till the end of the ICO.  I noticed that for the Bounties, the coins are kept in a funded wallet on the site? 

Good luck on the ICO.  Just curious as to why you guys decided to go this route.  Thanks.
PerksCoin offers a solution to both sellers and clients. The PerksCoin transaction platform provides guaranteed security and transparency of all financial transactions, which is exactly what government’s around the world need. It’s a very good solution to integrate this technology as it would solve a number of problems. It’s a very good solution to integrate this technology as it would solve a number of problems.
Activity: 238
 I think that after such a huge purchase of tokens, CannaSOS would face a new stream of investment offers.
Activity: 227
More than that, the government of Canada has dived into studying blockchain technology.
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
How high do you think the price of PerksCoin will be after its added to the DAE? I know of many coins that go up in value like crazy after they are listed.

I personally think the price will go up to $3 after the first 3 months after the ICO.
Activity: 140
Sometime ago I read an article about the difficulties the cannabis industry is currently experiencing. Sadly, the legalization of marijuana has not gotten rid of the financial problems in the industry. From what I see, PerksCoin platform was created in order to provide the industry with an alternative form of payment, and to decrease the amount of crimes.
Activity: 339
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
I really like this coin so far.  Joined the Bounty and am thinking about participating in the ICO

I have a question:  If I buy in the ICO will funds be sent to an ETH address?  Or kept somewhere else till the end of the ICO.  I noticed that for the Bounties, the coins are kept in a funded wallet on the site? 

Good luck on the ICO.  Just curious as to why you guys decided to go this route.  Thanks.
Activity: 339
CannaSOS is already partnered with three POS companies and two payment-processing companies. These companies will integrate PerksCoin in their platforms and promote it to their network of clients. So far PerksCoin is the only ICO out there that I have seen that is actually doing the walk instead of just claiming different things.
That’s very good news. I suppose that the CannaSOS project is much superior to its competitors!
Activity: 227
CannaSOS is already partnered with three POS companies and two payment-processing companies. These companies will integrate PerksCoin in their platforms and promote it to their network of clients. So far PerksCoin is the only ICO out there that I have seen that is actually doing the walk instead of just claiming different things.
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
Everything is much more serious than I have thought. Yesterday on nasdaq.com I saw news about CannaSOS. First Bitcoin Capital Corp purchased $1000000 worth of PerksCoins.
What is the company First Bitcoin Capital?
First Bitcoin Capital is the first publicly-traded cryptocurrency and blockchain-centered company. First Bitcoin Capital sees that PerksCoin has huge perspectives; they wouldn’t do the barter otherwise.
Can such an announcement could significantly change the future of the entire PerksCoin platform?
This step is a great opportunity for CannaSOS’ top management in the development and management of comprehensive blockchain technologies, and as well as, the development of a new type of digital asset all together.
Activity: 126
First Bitcoin Capital purchases PerksCoin at the price of $0.48/token, so it’s a very favorable deal for them.
So essentially, First Bitcoin Capital acquired nearly 2,000,000 PCT, right? That’s a very good indicator. I suppose I will also buy some tokens too before they raise in price. Most likely in the deal, FBC isn’t allowed to dump the token after the ICO.
Activity: 140
As far as I know, their release would take a place on several DAE’s simultaneously, including the exchange market in New Zealand.
Why do you think that the release would take place on several DAEs and especially on the exchange market in New Zealand?

All the information is presented in the official sources.
Activity: 224
As far as I know, their release would take a place on several DAE’s simultaneously, including the exchange market in New Zealand.
Why do you think that the release would take place on several DAEs and especially on the exchange market in New Zealand?
Activity: 154
It is really good news for CannaSOS. First Bitcoin Capital doesn’t do these types of deals just to do them: they see a bright future for this cryptocurrency. This news will attract much more investors.
Activity: 224
Everything is much more serious than I have thought. Yesterday on nasdaq.com I saw news about CannaSOS. First Bitcoin Capital Corp purchased $1000000 worth of PerksCoins.
What is the company First Bitcoin Capital?
First Bitcoin Capital is the first publicly-traded cryptocurrency and blockchain-centered company. First Bitcoin Capital sees that PerksCoin has huge perspectives; they wouldn’t do the barter otherwise.
Can such an announcement could significantly change the future of the entire PerksCoin platform?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Already more than 6000000 of tokens sold. Great result!

Pages:
Jump to: