Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀 - page 76. (Read 13893 times)

Miz
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
Why haven’t I heard about CannaSOS earlier? Is there any background information that will prove that the ICO is going to be successful?
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
How high do you think the price of PerksCoin will be after its added to the DAE? I know of many coins that go up in value like crazy after they are listed.

I personally think the price will go up to $3 after the first 3 months after the ICO.
Keep in mind that a lot of stuff depends on which Digital Assets Exchange specifically the token goes live on. This is an important factor.
I only know that the larger the exchange, the larger the chances of the token going up in value.
Guys, lets at least get to the point when this actually happens. Why should we talk about it ahead of time? That’s not important now…
Which exchanges are considered to be big?
Bittrex, Poloniex, Bitfinex, kraken are the ones that come to mind.
That’s American exchanges, but what about European exchanges?
Activity: 339
Merit: 10
How high do you think the price of PerksCoin will be after its added to the DAE? I know of many coins that go up in value like crazy after they are listed.

I personally think the price will go up to $3 after the first 3 months after the ICO.
Keep in mind that a lot of stuff depends on which Digital Assets Exchange specifically the token goes live on. This is an important factor.
I only know that the larger the exchange, the larger the chances of the token going up in value.
Guys, lets at least get to the point when this actually happens. Why should we talk about it ahead of time? That’s not important now…
Bittrex, Poloniex, Bitfinex, kraken are the ones that come to mind.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Despite the fact that the banking system has refused from supporting the cannabis industry, the government decides to support this technology. Considering PerksCoin will leave out the banks, the government should be more interested in this ICO.
Of course! That will act as a good stimulus factor for other countries, which face a problem of legalizing medical cannabis, where transparency and security of all transactions is highly needed.

If taking into account that First Bitcoin Capital has invested $1 mln in the CannaSOS project, then it shows the real potential of the CannaSOS platform as no other company would invest that much into a scam. It seems like many people still do not realize what this whole thing is about.

See this information >>> http://www.nasdaq.com/press-release/perkscoin-coin-pct-crowdsale-ico-accepts-1000000-of-weed-coin-weed-from-first-bitcoin-capital-corp-20171201-00770
There are a lot of many interesting changes to come. I’ll definitely be watching to see how things go. Don’t forget, this is just the beginning of the ICO.
Activity: 406

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Despite the fact that the banking system has refused from supporting the cannabis industry, the government decides to support this technology. Considering PerksCoin will leave out the banks, the government should be more interested in this ICO.
Of course! That will act as a good stimulus factor for other countries, which face a problem of legalizing medical cannabis, where transparency and security of all transactions is highly needed.

If taking into account that First Bitcoin Capital has invested $1 mln in the CannaSOS project, then it shows the real potential of the CannaSOS platform as no other company would invest that much into a scam. It seems like many people still do not realize what this whole thing is about.

See this information >>> http://www.nasdaq.com/press-release/perkscoin-coin-pct-crowdsale-ico-accepts-1000000-of-weed-coin-weed-from-first-bitcoin-capital-corp-20171201-00770
Activity: 154

Activity: 224

Activity: 308
Doctailor IEO on Zloadr
Hey devs!

Check your ICO listing & other great cryptonews on Zloadr  https://www.zloadr.com/icos?id=89
We hope to make your an ICO a great success!
Activity: 227
Activity: 126
Please do not rush things. Today they start learning your blockchain, and tomorrow they will put it aside because it might still not be the time for moving forward with such a new level of technology.
The Canadian government has always been one step ahead as Canada has become the first industrialized country that is going to legalize marijuana.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Please do not rush things. Today they start learning your blockchain, and tomorrow they will put it aside because it might still not be the time for moving forward with such a new level of technology.
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
More than that, the government of Canada has dived into studying blockchain technology.
Yes, this step shows the local relation to the actualization of blockchain technologies. Right around the corner the bell is about to ring when all industries will need this.
Why do you think that this technology would be integrated at a governmental level?
That would solve a serious problem faced by all authorities all over the world, as they are all currently trying to figure out how to regulate and/or control bitcoins and other cryptoconversions.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
More than that, the government of Canada has dived into studying blockchain technology.
Yes, this step shows the local relation to the actualization of blockchain technologies. Right around the corner the bell is about to ring when all industries will need this.
Why do you think that this technology would be integrated at a governmental level?
Activity: 227
Activity: 140
Sometime ago I read an article about the difficulties the cannabis industry is currently experiencing. Sadly, the legalization of marijuana has not gotten rid of the financial problems in the industry. From what I see, PerksCoin platform was created in order to provide the industry with an alternative form of payment, and to decrease the amount of crimes.

Do you really think that everyone will go to buy cannabis using cryptocurrencies? Such a payment method is not known to many people. There will be a lot of people who just won’t believe that.

The fact that you are aiming towards achieving this goal is very good. Because of this, you shouldn’t listen to skeptics and you should keep moving towards your goal. When chasing your dream, the need resources and doors will open along the way.
Completely agree. Tired of senseless ICOs! Legit developers, who really need money for creating valuable projects, just can not gather the needed amount of money due to all of these ICOs popping up.
Activity: 280
Sometime ago I read an article about the difficulties the cannabis industry is currently experiencing. Sadly, the legalization of marijuana has not gotten rid of the financial problems in the industry. From what I see, PerksCoin platform was created in order to provide the industry with an alternative form of payment, and to decrease the amount of crimes.

Do you really think that everyone will go to buy cannabis using cryptocurrencies? Such a payment method is not known to many people. There will be a lot of people who just won’t believe that.

The fact that you are aiming towards achieving this goal is very good. Because of this, you shouldn’t listen to skeptics and you should keep moving towards your goal. When chasing your dream, the need resources and doors will open along the way.
Pages:
Jump to: