Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀 - page 79. (Read 13893 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
All looks great! But I'm still wondering whether to invest in the project CanaSOS and how much income is possible after they are listed on the stock exchanges?
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
The website tells that CannaSOS wants to use the cannabis industry as a starting point. So this is simply one of the ways the platform will be used?

It seems this way. It seems that the platform is not limited to cannabis and has a great potential and can be used in other industries.
This will surely bring in new investors. Sounds great!
I’ll agree with your opinion. I’ll send you a video that details the things we discuss.
Where can I watch it? On their channel?
No, on the KCN. Koles Coin NewsChannel.
Activity: 126
The website tells that CannaSOS wants to use the cannabis industry as a starting point. So this is simply one of the ways the platform will be used?

It seems this way. It seems that the platform is not limited to cannabis and has a great potential and can be used in other industries.
I’ll agree with your opinion. I’ll send you a video that details the things we discuss.
Where can I watch it? On their channel?
Activity: 350
Merit: 18

Activity: 70
As you know, POSaBIT is a Seattle-based cryptocurrency startup tat works with sale points for medical marijuana in June of 2017. It brought in 1.5 billion dollars in investments. How much money are you hoping to get?

Can you send over a link concerning the 1.5 billion? We found 1.5 million: https://www.coindesk.com/pot-friendly-bitcoin-payments-startup-raises-1-5-million/

Secondly, as this article states, they have around 30 locations using their POS, whereas we will have 7,000+ after the ICO due to our strategic partnerships.

Please read "PerksCoin Allocation" towards the end of the whitepaper: https://cdn.cannasos.com/static/files/whitepaper.pdf
Sorry for the typo. I meant 1.5 million dollars. Thanks for the answer. I sincerely wish you the best luck in ICO!
Billon?  Man, you are talking tall. No project got this much money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
As you know, POSaBIT is a Seattle-based cryptocurrency startup tat works with sale points for medical marijuana in June of 2017. It brought in 1.5 billion dollars in investments. How much money are you hoping to get?

Can you send over a link concerning the 1.5 billion? We found 1.5 million: https://www.coindesk.com/pot-friendly-bitcoin-payments-startup-raises-1-5-million/

Secondly, as this article states, they have around 30 locations using their POS, whereas we will have 7,000+ after the ICO due to our strategic partnerships.

Please read "PerksCoin Allocation" towards the end of the whitepaper: https://cdn.cannasos.com/static/files/whitepaper.pdf
Sorry for the typo. I meant 1.5 million dollars. Thanks for the answer. I sincerely wish you the best luck in ICO!
Activity: 131
It's not limited to just cannabis -- while  that is a HUGE aspect of it - POS system and perkscoins can be used in all industries.  their partner PUNDIx is set to be in over 200,000 locations (likely more) by 2020 --
THATS SO MANY!!!
and that will just make perkscoin that much more of a good ico to invest it. imo
Activity: 126

Yes! In general, a therapeutic restaurant for vegetarians. Why be surprised?
CanaSOS can be used in many cases, like SPA relax rooms and other recreational places.
Activity: 339
Yes! In general, a therapeutic restaurant for vegetarians. Why be surprised?
They will be happy, I think.
Guess they will be not only happy, but more healthy too.
Activity: 339
They will be happy, I think.
Miz
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
USA already has blockchain-based tech that is tailored for the cannabis industry. How are you different from them?

It seems that CannaSOS will have to compete with existing projects. Am I right?

I don’t quite get why you are trying to create what is already there.

I’ve been following the news for a long time and I can say the following: In November of 2017 te government of Ireland as allowed the use of medical marijuana in chronic pain treatment. Warsaw now hosts Poland’s first cannabis restaurant where people can by food infused wit flour butter oil, seeds and plant leaves. This tells us that the industry is growing in many countries and the CannaSOS platform can be the solution for many issues facing the industry.

A cannabis restaurant? Are you kidding me? And how exactly do people act after this kind of a lunch?

Activity: 196
Merit: 19
Activity: 63
Merit: 0

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Just imagine that in the future cannabis legalization will take place in each country all over the world! It would be really cool! What about PerksCoin: if there is a high demand for them, then they will significantly go up in price.
Dear, guest! Your fantasy has no limits. Cannabis couldn’t be legalized all over the world! Come back to earth!

It was actually legal in most parts of the world mostly up until the 20th century.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Cryptomania, BlockchainTV
This is an interview with CannaSOS' CFO, Luba Kay, that goes in-depth into what is CannaSOS and PerksCoin, and the future plans of the company.

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Activity: 70
USA already has blockchain-based tech that is tailored for the cannabis industry. How are you different from them?

It seems that CannaSOS will have to compete with existing projects. Am I right?

I don’t quite get why you are trying to create what is already there.

I’ve been following the news for a long time and I can say the following: In November of 2017 te government of Ireland as allowed the use of medical marijuana in chronic pain treatment. Warsaw now hosts Poland’s first cannabis restaurant where people can by food infused wit flour butter oil, seeds and plant leaves. This tells us that the industry is growing in many countries and the CannaSOS platform can be the solution for many issues facing the industry.
Pages:
Jump to: