Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀 - page 80. (Read 13893 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 19
In the meantime, you can see how fast the tokens are being sold on our presale.
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
MAKING ANN & BOUNTY THREAD | MANAGEMENT
USA already has blockchain-based tech that is tailored for the cannabis industry. How are you different from them?

It seems that CannaSOS will have to compete with existing projects. Am I right?

I don’t quite get why you are trying to create what is already there.

We already had similar questions and if you have trouble understanding the unique nature of our project, I suggest you check out the white paper.
Miz
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
USA already has blockchain-based tech that is tailored for the cannabis industry. How are you different from them?

I don’t quite get why you are trying to create what is already there.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Dose CannaSOS plan to create a mobile app? If so, will it allow for safe marijuana-related transactions as well as customer verification akin to the one used by banks?
Activity: 106
lets make money together!
Cannasos and the perkscoin have huge potential to become money making machine, the cryptocurrency enthusiasts  have been trying for years to get a coin that be a industry standard this will be the one to take the spot of  high coin. Cannasos has put to get a system that the others didn't have the are rolling out a complete system for the industry all thats needed is a pos system designed to take perkscoin as well as trade it to other currencies as well. The have all in one package the currency, news , support, advertising and even sales anyopne that want to ride one of the next waves would be smart to get in now while the discount are heavy and the coins are advailable. if you want to invest and gain the most disccounts use the link that follows and in the coupon spot put the words: bitcointalk2   
https://ico.cannasos.com/?ref=e371de8f2deff6a76e7284d9
By doing so you will get 40 percent more during presale and the coud will give you 50% more,i Its a no brainer
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
Yeah, they developed a lot of useful moments. Even cannabis is set under the blockchain.
That’s what they say about this at IBM “Blockchain can be used to regulate marijuana shipments, as in many fields, including pharmaceuticals, production and sales of food products”.
There probably won’t be a single field without some form of blockchain tech in the future.
Activity: 70
Yeah, they developed a lot of useful moments. Even cannabis is set under the blockchain.
That’s what they say about this at IBM “Blockchain can be used to regulate marijuana shipments, as in many fields, including pharmaceuticals, production and sales of food products”.
Activity: 126
I see that there are many folks from Russia in this team. Can someone explain this?
What’s so amazing about this? The Russians made Google and Ethereum. This is another product made by Russians. The fact that they made this thing shows how professional they are in this field.
Its nice to see my fellow men working on the project! Good job, guys!
I see that there are many folks from Russia in this team. Can someone explain this?
What’s so amazing about this? The Russians made Google and Ethereum. This is another product made by Russians. The fact that they made this thing shows how professional they are in this field.

Lets’ see how well they do. I’m not into this kind of stuff but will keep my eye ion this project Smiley
Activity: 69
Be curious. Contribute. Save the World!
Woah woah woaaaaah. Cool project guys!!! Loving this cannabis meets crypto world direction. Huhuhu
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
Merit: 12
Activity: 126
Do you actually think that someone will use PerkSoin to get cannabis? Isnt it mush easier to get the product wish cash? Wink
You seem to be poorly informed about the project to say stuff like that. It was developed by people who know about the problems facing the cannabis industry first hand.
I completely agree. The project is one of a kind. The platform will surely be welcomed considering the problems faced by the industry. Let the skeptics dwell.
Yep, the team did a colossal work.
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
Do you actually think that someone will use PerkSoin to get cannabis? Isnt it mush easier to get the product wish cash? Wink
You seem to be poorly informed about the project to say stuff like that. It was developed by people who know about the problems facing the cannabis industry first hand.
I completely agree. The project is one of a kind. The platform will surely be welcomed considering the problems faced by the industry. Let the skeptics dwell.
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
MAKING ANN & BOUNTY THREAD | MANAGEMENT
Activity: 112
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Great PR for you guys!! Just came across this article:

https://nbherard.com/business/cannasos-successfully-concludes-its-private-sale-strong-start-to-the-pre-sale/26772

You guys are killing it right now!! Just under 3 million PCT sold as I post this. Follow me on Twitter ALLDAY24 @wantsomecryptos! Been tweeting for you guys trying to spread the word! Love the project!  Cool Cool Cool
Pages:
Jump to: