Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] REME-Coin up to 100% Cashback Anywhere Online and Offline - page 14. (Read 4302 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Before purchasing REME-Coins, users should consider the risks, costs and benefits of purchasing REME-Coins and seek independent advice if necessary.
What risks do you mean?
The repay.me team is working hard to implement the marketplace launch. However, it cannot be guaranteed that technical or legal obstacles may not delay or prevent the launch.
It cannot be guaranteed that third parties will not use the planned ICO to fraudulently cause damage to investors. It is strongly recommended to purchase REME-Coins only via purchase links verified by repay.me. Another risk factor is the volatility of a marker!
Is it connected with the valuation of REME-Coins?
Yes, you are right. The REME-Coin has an intrinsic value, which is measured according to the value of advertisements on the marketplace platform. This means that the REME-Coin has a value as long as advertising is placed on the platform. However, this does not mean that the REME-Coin is not subject to strong fluctuations in value. In particular, if the REME-Coin is traded on a secondary market and thus outside the closed ecosystem of repay.me, it can fluctuate strongly in value without repay.me or the company having any influence on it.
We should remember, that repay.me now is not a concrete product but just an idea and a whitepaper. There is a risk that the REME-Coin will lose value or may not be realized at all. In this case, there is also a risk that investors may lose all or part of their investment capital.
It cannot be guaranteed that the ICO of the planned utility token will later be classified as a security token by a financial regulator and therefore, in the absence of the relevant requirements may have to be reversed under certain circumstances.
What can be attributed to these relevant requirements?
Here we can name banking license, regulatory approval or prospectus requirement.
A private access code is required to gain access to the personal e-wallet, and to control and trade REME-Coins. The loss of this access key can lead to a permanent loss of access to the e-wallet and thus also to the loss of the REME-Coins. Furthermore, the misuse of the access code by a third party can lead to the loss of the existing REME-Coins or they might be used against the owner’s will.
Losses of REME-Coins can also occur if access codes are not properly stored, are rendered invalid by incorrect operation or if other misuses of the e-wallet lead to a permanent access block on the e-wallet.
Are there any risks associated with the Ethereum protocol?
Sure, they are. Since the REME-Coins and the economic system of the marketplace are partly based on the Ethereum protocol, any malfunction or breakdown of the Ethereum protocol can have a significant influence on the stability of the marketplace platform and the value or existence of the REME-Coins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Before purchasing REME-Coins, users should consider the risks, costs and benefits of purchasing REME-Coins and seek independent advice if necessary.
What risks do you mean?
The repay.me team is working hard to implement the marketplace launch. However, it cannot be guaranteed that technical or legal obstacles may not delay or prevent the launch.
It cannot be guaranteed that third parties will not use the planned ICO to fraudulently cause damage to investors. It is strongly recommended to purchase REME-Coins only via purchase links verified by repay.me. Another risk factor is the volatility of a marker!
Yes, you are right. The REME-Coin has an intrinsic value, which is measured according to the value of advertisements on the marketplace platform. This means that the REME-Coin has a value as long as advertising is placed on the platform. However, this does not mean that the REME-Coin is not subject to strong fluctuations in value. In particular, if the REME-Coin is traded on a secondary market and thus outside the closed ecosystem of repay.me, it can fluctuate strongly in value without repay.me or the company having any influence on it.
We should remember, that repay.me now is not a concrete product but just an idea and a whitepaper. There is a risk that the REME-Coin will lose value or may not be realized at all. In this case, there is also a risk that investors may lose all or part of their investment capital.
It cannot be guaranteed that the ICO of the planned utility token will later be classified as a security token by a financial regulator and therefore, in the absence of the relevant requirements may have to be reversed under certain circumstances.
Here we can name banking license, regulatory approval or prospectus requirement.
A private access code is required to gain access to the personal e-wallet, and to control and trade REME-Coins. The loss of this access key can lead to a permanent loss of access to the e-wallet and thus also to the loss of the REME-Coins. Furthermore, the misuse of the access code by a third party can lead to the loss of the existing REME-Coins or they might be used against the owner’s will.
Losses of REME-Coins can also occur if access codes are not properly stored, are rendered invalid by incorrect operation or if other misuses of the e-wallet lead to a permanent access block on the e-wallet.
Are there any risks associated with the Ethereum protocol?
Activity: 294
What risks do you mean?
What risks do you mean?
What risks do you mean?
What risks do you mean?
What risks do you mean?
What risks do you mean?
What risks do you mean?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
What risks do you mean?

The emergence of complexities is part of the process. I am convinced that all of them are surmountable. I'm sure that the team will cope with the launch of the project in the best way.
What risks do you mean?
What risks do you mean?
What risks do you mean?
What risks do you mean?
For what purpose, repay.me will be connected to the OpenX?
The connection of repay.me to the world’s second largest ad exchange (OpenX) empowers advertisers to extend their campaigns internationally if the reach provided by repay.me is not sufficient.
Additionally, this is supported by "look-a-like" modeling, which makes it highly likely that similar users can be added to the required target group in foreign inventory.
Of course, all users of the repay.me platform can also be found in external inventory via the ad exchange and are available for retargeting measures.
repay.me benefits from OpenX's high quality standards with regard to the inventory provided, which ultimately benefits advertisers.
Furthermore, the connection to the ad exchange offers the possibility for repay.me to place their own inventory worldwide in monetary competition with campaigns directly booked via the platform.
It sounds great and guarantee an optimal monetization of the media!
Activity: 266
The connection of repay.me to the world’s second largest ad exchange (OpenX) empowers advertisers to extend their campaigns internationally if the reach provided by repay.me is not sufficient.
Additionally, this is supported by "look-a-like" modeling, which makes it highly likely that similar users can be added to the required target group in foreign inventory.
Of course, all users of the repay.me platform can also be found in external inventory via the ad exchange and are available for retargeting measures.
repay.me benefits from OpenX's high quality standards with regard to the inventory provided, which ultimately benefits advertisers.
Furthermore, the connection to the ad exchange offers the possibility for repay.me to place their own inventory worldwide in monetary competition with campaigns directly booked via the platform.
Activity: 266
Pages:
Jump to: