Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️ROMAD - NEXT GENERATION ANTI-VIRUS! WORKING PRODUCT!⭐️⭐️⭐️ - page 10. (Read 94743 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

Of course they will, and the more they wait, the greater the percentage of investors will sell!

As for me I am tired to wait for the listing. And I will sell tokens when it will be possible to do this.

This is a paradox by the way, you can’t sell them until there is a leasing! So everyone who has coins of this project will remain investors until the moment the listing appears!
Activity: 28
Merit: 1

Of course they will, and the more they wait, the greater the percentage of investors will sell!

As for me I am tired to wait for the listing. And I will sell tokens when it will be possible to do this.

As I understand team of Romad are waiting for a better market condititons but how long to wait and when the market situation will change?
Activity: 80

Activity: 11

But what to do investors if team of the project do not want to develop a token economy and do not want to srart listing. They can do nothing with their tokens.

As for me I think that if people do not develop a project and they do not start the listing people lose trust for such project.

Investors tired to wait listing so long time. Another thing is that team of Romad postponed listing several times and such actions are not good for the trust of the project.

As for me I am afraid that after start of listing investors will sell tokens and their price will drop.

Activity: 38
Merit: 11

But what to do investors if team of the project do not want to develop a token economy and do not want to srart listing. They can do nothing with their tokens.

As for me I think that if people do not develop a project and they do not start the listing people lose trust for such project.

Investors tired to wait listing so long time. Another thing is that team of Romad postponed listing several times and such actions are not good for the trust of the project.

As for me I am afraid that after start of listing investors will sell tokens and their price will drop.
Activity: 197

Activity: 29
Merit: 2

Activity: 26
There is a reason for people not to buy tokens. The price of many tokens falls down and people lost their money.
Only tokens of not very good projects fall in price. Tokens of a good popular project are always parsed very quickly.

I agree with you. But it is necessary to create demand in the token and make the project useful. If people do not need in project and its platform they do not use the token of the project.
In this case, the project will not have investors. Therefore, developers will have to run the project with their own money.

Activity: 10
There is a reason for people not to buy tokens. The price of many tokens falls down and people lost their money.
Only tokens of not very good projects fall in price. Tokens of a good popular project are always parsed very quickly.

I agree with you. But it is necessary to create demand in the token and make the project useful. If people do not need in project and its platform they do not use the token of the project.
In this case, the project will not have investors. Therefore, developers will have to run the project with their own money.
Activity: 26

The Romad project token was created as a means of payment for using the antivirus. But what if at the moment it is not used for its intended purpose?

This is a common problem of many cryptocurrency projects - their tokens do not have any practical use.

That is why it is very important to carefully study token economy of the project before investing.
Activity: 189

The Romad project token was created as a means of payment for using the antivirus. But what if at the moment it is not used for its intended purpose?

This is a common problem of many cryptocurrency projects - their tokens do not have any practical use.
Activity: 9

Activity: 25

Activity: 10
Activity: 189
Another information is that they postponed listing several times.
Activity: 11
Is there a new information about listing?
There are a lot of information in this thread but I do not understand when it will be listing.

Team of Romad promised to start listing in this year. That is all information that we know.

This year is a big period. Is there more concrete information?

Representatives do not give more specific information. The only thing that is known is that before doing the listing, they want to somehow increase the value of this coin.
There are a lot of information in this thread but I do not understand when it will be listing.

Team of Romad promised to start listing in this year. That is all information that we know.

This year is a big period. Is there more concrete information?
Activity: 44

Activity: 15
You can always find most tokens on decentralized exchanges:
https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xcb459689182459186a5d690e3da41dc65e754645-ETH
But as I see it, there is absolutely no demand for this token.
Of course there is no demand, one of the reasons is because it is not officially listed, besides that dev does not know when the token can be listed on exchange, it makes people hesitate to buy on forkdelta
Probably people do not believe in a token, and therefore there are no people who want to buy. Although this is a good opportunity to buy tokens for those who were going to invest in the project earlier.

Pages:
Jump to: