Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️ROMAD - NEXT GENERATION ANTI-VIRUS! WORKING PRODUCT!⭐️⭐️⭐️ - page 9. (Read 94743 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I can conclude that the antivirus is not ready to fully distribute it between users. This is the only reason, in my opinion, why there is no coin listing yet.
When was he supposed to be ready on the road map?

They have a roadmap but they do not follow the road map.

It became a standart practic that projects do not fallow the road map and investors are very desipointed of this fact.
And this is a very bad trend! Yes, of course, the cryptocurrency world is not predictable, but investors, based on the roadmap and white paper, make conclusions whether or not to invest in the project!
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
I can conclude that the antivirus is not ready to fully distribute it between users. This is the only reason, in my opinion, why there is no coin listing yet.

It became a standart practic that projects do not fallow the road map and investors are very desipointed of this fact.
Activity: 245

Activity: 10
Activity: 9

Yes, they even specifically conducted a separate ICO for Asian investors. And they kind of even had some kind of agreement, but a lot of time has passed and we don’t see any results yet ...

For me it is interesting to know how team of Romad explain Asian investors that they do not start listing.

Probably like us, they can hardly tell them something else! Probably Asian investors are waiting just like us.

Asian market is a big and active market with a lot of users and there is a big demand in antiviruses. It is not good for the promotion and distribution of antivirus to have such behavior and postpone listing of tokens several times.

Activity: 26
Merit: 2

I agree with you because Romad is a cryptocurrency projects but without listing tokens on exchanges cryptocurrency project can do nothing. Listing is an important part of the development and ecosystem of the project.

As I understand team of Romad are waiting a good time for listing that price for the token will grow because cryptocurrency market will grow.
Activity: 45
Asian market is a big and active market with a lot of users and there is a big demand in antiviruses. It is not good for the promotion and distribution of antivirus to have such behavior and postpone listing of tokens several times.
With the delay in the registration of tokens in the exchange, of course this will make investors disappointed because basically investors investing in a cryptocurrency project is to get profits in trading, but if the tokens are not registered at all in exchange, investors will only get losses from their investment funds during this. Product is indeed important to support the movement of token prices in the market, but without a register market, of course it is also in vain in my opinion.

I agree with you because Romad is a cryptocurrency projects but without listing tokens on exchanges cryptocurrency project can do nothing. Listing is an important part of the development and ecosystem of the project.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 250
1XBit.com
With the delay in the registration of tokens in the exchange, of course this will make investors disappointed because basically investors investing in a cryptocurrency project is to get profits in trading, but if the tokens are not registered at all in exchange, investors will only get losses from their investment funds during this. Product is indeed important to support the movement of token prices in the market, but without a register market, of course it is also in vain in my opinion.

Yes, they even specifically conducted a separate ICO for Asian investors. And they kind of even had some kind of agreement, but a lot of time has passed and we don’t see any results yet ...

For me it is interesting to know how team of Romad explain Asian investors that they do not start listing.

Probably like us, they can hardly tell them something else! Probably Asian investors are waiting just like us.

Activity: 10
But what to do investors if team of the project do not want to develop a token economy and do not want to srart listing. They can do nothing with their tokens.
First, find out what the team says about this. If the investor has managed to invest in the project that you described, then demand a return.

Activity: 9

Hope till the end of the year they will start listing. But now team of Romad has one more reason not to start listing - a difficult economical situation and world crises.

Team of Romads find so many reasons not to start listing. Also they do not inform the investors about their developments and achivements.
But in fact, what I do not like most is that there is not any information about how the project is developing!

Romad collected a lot of money during ICO and they have a lot of investors from Asia. They must do something for the development of the project.

Activity: 189

Romad collected a lot of money during ICO and they have a lot of investors from Asia. They must do something for the development of the project.

As I know it was no information how much money was collected during ICO, but the advaitizing campain was wery active and it attracted a lot of investors including me.

Unfortunately team of Romad gives investors a very small information about the project and its development after the end of the token sale.
Activity: 29

As I know it was no information how much money was collected during ICO, but the advaitizing campain was wery active and it attracted a lot of investors including me.
Activity: 28

Hope till the end of the year they will start listing. But now team of Romad has one more reason not to start listing - a difficult economical situation and world crises.

Team of Romads find so many reasons not to start listing. Also they do not inform the investors about their developments and achivements.
But in fact, what I do not like most is that there is not any information about how the project is developing!

Activity: 127
Merit: 8

Activity: 165

Because it was a lot of scams in 2018 and 2019 many people lost their trust to cryptocurrency projects because they lost a lot of money. Now it is a very difficult situation not only for cryptocurrency industry.
Activity: 25

Of course they will, and the more they wait, the greater the percentage of investors will sell!

As for me I am tired to wait for the listing. And I will sell tokens when it will be possible to do this.

This is a paradox by the way, you can’t sell them until there is a leasing! So everyone who has coins of this project will remain investors until the moment the listing appears!

Pages:
Jump to: