Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️ROMAD - NEXT GENERATION ANTI-VIRUS! WORKING PRODUCT!⭐️⭐️⭐️ - page 6. (Read 94743 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 2

I do not understand why they delete the post about listing in 2020 because 2020 is not finished and why the team of Romad does not answer the questions about listing.

They do not know the exact date of listing thay is why they do not answer to the questions about listing.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1

It's unclear. The team does not answer this question or answered that the listing will be this year?

They said that listing will be this year but did not give any concrete data.
Is there a screenshot of this answer?

They delete this answer. May be they changed their plans and now they do not give any answer at all.
This is suspicious. If they want to develop the project, then they need to communicate to the community.

I do not understand why they delete the post about listing in 2020 because 2020 is not finished and why the team of Romad does not answer the questions about listing.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

It's unclear. The team does not answer this question or answered that the listing will be this year?

They delete this answer. May be they changed their plans and now they do not give any answer at all.
This is suspicious. If they want to develop the project, then they need to communicate to the community.
Activity: 11

Probably yes. The questions about listing are either not answered at all or deleted. I think they don’t want to make empty promises.
Activity: 189

In such situations it is very difficult to believe in the promises of Romad.
Activity: 15

Activity: 9

They postponed listing several times and it is very difficult to belive them.
And with the covid virus ongoing, guess the listing will be postponed after that. Of course, if they did intend and plan to get ROMAD list on the exchange.
Well, I don’t quite understand how the virus should affect the listing? This is still not a computer virus, and it has absolutely nothing to do with digital technologies!
Activity: 45

And with the covid virus ongoing, guess the listing will be postponed after that. Of course, if they did intend and plan to get ROMAD list on the exchange.

You are right now they have a good reason to postpone listing one more time - covid virus.
Activity: 274
Merit: 101

Activity: 29

Activity: 245

They postponed listing several times. Now they says that listing will be this year.
When exactly this year?

They do not tell exactly when will be listing this year.
What communication channel did you ask them this question?

I use this channel @ICOROMAD
I also tried to ask such a question in the official Telegram channel of the project and also did not receive an answer. They do not want to answer this question
Activity: 165

Halving bitcoin does not mean that all cryptocurrency will begin to grow! But in any case, after the halving, we will see whether the team will take any action or not.
Up to now the Romad team hasn't also implemented their plans this year, so why are you so sure that the Romad team will register the RDNA token before Halving day happens? Halving day is only a few weeks away, but until now the team has not tried to cooperate with any exchanges, so that, even if the market improves when halving day happens but it will have no effect at all on RDNA tokens, because RDNA tokens don't have even one exchanger, so what should we expect from this Romad project again?
 Now it's time to stop hoping from this project.

They do not follow the roadmap and it is not good for development and future price of tokens if it will be a listing.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

Halving bitcoin does not mean that all cryptocurrency will begin to grow! But in any case, after the halving, we will see whether the team will take any action or not.
Up to now the Romad team hasn't also implemented their plans this year, so why are you so sure that the Romad team will register the RDNA token before Halving day happens? Halving day is only a few weeks away, but until now the team has not tried to cooperate with any exchanges, so that, even if the market improves when halving day happens but it will have no effect at all on RDNA tokens, because RDNA tokens don't have even one exchanger, so what should we expect from this Romad project again?
 Now it's time to stop hoping from this project.
Activity: 11

They fear ROMAD won't do well on the exchange and rather let ROMAD keep going on like this. For whatever their goal is, how reasonable it sounds I don't ROMAD hit its full potential without a listing on exchange.

I really do not understand what they do and why they do not inform the investors. Hope they are waiting the raise of the market and whey the market will start raise they will start listing.

I think that they do not know what to do. They are waiting the halving of Bitcoin and growth of the market.

Activity: 127
Merit: 8

Hope soon cryptocurency market will grow and ROMAD will start listing, but nobody knows how long it take a time.
It is unlikely that the romad will immediately register their tokens in the market even though the market will recover, a year is not a short time to wait for a token listing in the market, especially if we look at the ICO romad project which was quite successful in their sales at the time, of course with that success not it will take a long time for the team to register tokens in the market but in reality the romad team continues to postpone their token registration, honestly I personally have lost confidence in romad project.

If market will recovery, price of all tokens will grow, people will buy tokens in hope to have more profit in future and it will be more simple to create demand in the token. In such situation listing of Romad tokens can be successful.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 250
1XBit.com

Hope soon cryptocurency market will grow and ROMAD will start listing, but nobody knows how long it take a time.
It is unlikely that the romad will immediately register their tokens in the market even though the market will recover, a year is not a short time to wait for a token listing in the market, especially if we look at the ICO romad project which was quite successful in their sales at the time, of course with that success not it will take a long time for the team to register tokens in the market but in reality the romad team continues to postpone their token registration, honestly I personally have lost confidence in romad project.
Activity: 127
Merit: 8

They fear ROMAD won't do well on the exchange and rather let ROMAD keep going on like this. For whatever their goal is, how reasonable it sounds I don't ROMAD hit its full potential without a listing on exchange.

I really do not understand what they do and why they do not inform the investors. Hope they are waiting the raise of the market and whey the market will start raise they will start listing.

I think that they do not know what to do. They are waiting the halving of Bitcoin and growth of the market.

Activity: 26

Pages:
Jump to: