Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️ROMAD - NEXT GENERATION ANTI-VIRUS! WORKING PRODUCT!⭐️⭐️⭐️ - page 7. (Read 94743 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

They fear ROMAD won't do well on the exchange and rather let ROMAD keep going on like this. For whatever their goal is, how reasonable it sounds I don't ROMAD hit its full potential without a listing on exchange.

I really do not understand what they do and why they do not inform the investors. Hope they are waiting the raise of the market and whey the market will start raise they will start listing.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

They ignore the questions or delete the posts. I do not know what to do.

May be they do not know the answer to the question  Huh because all people ask about the date of the listing.
It seems like the team deliberately avoids questions about their listing plans, not because they don't want to answer, but indeed there doesn't seem to be an answer to that question from the team, because indeed they tend never to register their tokens in market exchanges, so there's no point if we keep asking the romad telegram admin. so, it is better now that we are just waiting rather than expending our energy to keep asking the same question for which there will never be an answer. Grin

As I understand they continue to develop antivirus and I can not understand why they will not start the listing. What problems do they have?

When the antivirus is ready and people pay for its use, then the coins will acquire some kind of value. And now, even if listing happens, the price of a coin will be equal to one satoshi!
Activity: 274
Merit: 101

May be they do not know the answer to the question  Huh because all people ask about the date of the listing.
It seems like the team deliberately avoids questions about their listing plans, not because they don't want to answer, but indeed there doesn't seem to be an answer to that question from the team, because indeed they tend never to register their tokens in market exchanges, so there's no point if we keep asking the romad telegram admin. so, it is better now that we are just waiting rather than expending our energy to keep asking the same question for which there will never be an answer. Grin

As I understand they continue to develop antivirus and I can not understand why they will not start the listing. What problems do they have?
They fear ROMAD won't do well on the exchange and rather let ROMAD keep going on like this. For whatever their goal is, how reasonable it sounds I don't ROMAD hit its full potential without a listing on exchange.
Activity: 15

copper member
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

Encouraging the admin to immediately register tokens to exchange I think is the right thing, because if we don't keep pushing the admin they will definitely forget it.
Activity: 45

Activity: 245

What communication channel did you ask them this question?

I use this channel @ICOROMAD
[/quote]
I also tried to ask such a question in the official Telegram channel of the project and also did not receive an answer. They do not want to answer this question
[/quote]

Activity: 11
They postponed listing several times. Now they says that listing will be this year.
When exactly this year?

They do not tell exactly when will be listing this year.

I also tried to ask such a question in the official Telegram channel of the project and also did not receive an answer. They do not want to answer this question
They postponed listing several times. Now they says that listing will be this year.
When exactly this year?

Activity: 10
When exactly this year?

Activity: 664
Merit: 112
Ethernity CLOUD
The problem is that they postponed listing several times and nobody knows when it will be a listing.
The last time the team said if the registration of tokens to the exchange will be done in early 2020, but in reality until now the team has not tried to cooperate with the exchange, will investors continue to wait for the next few years? I think that currently investors and Romad token holders are getting bored listening to every reason given by the team and even it seems like the team has no intention of registering RDNA tokens in exchange, and it looks like RDNA tokens will only become trash tokens that have no value at all in the future .
It's weird they make many reasons for that, if their token sale is successfully then they have a fund to make their token listing at exchange but it looks like they didn't care about their token. It's too long to see a project not got listed in exchange for a year, but this more than it.
Activity: 9
The problem is that they postponed listing several times and nobody knows when it will be a listing.
The last time the team said if the registration of tokens to the exchange will be done in early 2020, but in reality until now the team has not tried to cooperate with the exchange, will investors continue to wait for the next few years? I think that currently investors and Romad token holders are getting bored listening to every reason given by the team and even it seems like the team has no intention of registering RDNA tokens in exchange, and it looks like RDNA tokens will only become trash tokens that have no value at all in the future .
Unfortunately, those who bought tokens of this project can only wait! Yes, this is very sad, because everyone wants to have confidence that coins will be in demand, but without listing it is impossible.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
When exactly this year?

Activity: 29
Merit: 2
When exactly this year?

Activity: 10
When exactly this year?
That's also what they said last year, so don't get your hopes up on this project. It's better to focus on clearer projects.

They promised to start listing in December 2019, in January 2020. Now they thay that they will start listing in 2020.
Activity: 11
When the ICO took place, it all seemed to me that this could be one of the best and successful projects! But it seems to me that all efforts can be reduced to zero if the project is not implemented in the near future!
Everyone who participated in this project has the same thought as you, when I took place, this project used to be able to attract people to invest because the one of the attractions of this project is the original antivirus product, but in reality now, seems like the team no longer cares about investors who have supported them a lot in the beginning of the project because until now there is not a single market working with this romad project, I personally think that the team is not too focused on the market list for romad project  because the project a year has finished but the team has not moved at all to try to register RDNA tokens on the market.

You have written everything correctly, but listing at the moment will bring even more disappointment, I think. And all because the antivirus is still in beta and, accordingly, no coins are needed for its use.
Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
That's also what they said last year, so don't get your hopes up on this project. It's better to focus on clearer projects.
Everyone who participated in this project has the same thought as you, when I took place, this project used to be able to attract people to invest because the one of the attractions of this project is the original antivirus product, but in reality now, seems like the team no longer cares about investors who have supported them a lot in the beginning of the project because until now there is not a single market working with this romad project, I personally think that the team is not too focused on the market list for romad project  because the project a year has finished but the team has not moved at all to try to register RDNA tokens on the market.
What does the team say on this issue, did you ask the team this question?

Pages:
Jump to: