Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️ROMAD - NEXT GENERATION ANTI-VIRUS! WORKING PRODUCT!⭐️⭐️⭐️ - page 5. (Read 94743 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 11

Why don't they know when this listing will be? After all, it depends on them.

They explained several time that listing depends from market conditions and they are waiting for a better market conditions.

They are waiting 2 years for a better market conditions. There is no listing now and nobody knows when will be a listing.
Activity: 37
Merit: 2

They explained several time that listing depends from market conditions and they are waiting for a better market conditions.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
They do not know the exact date of listing thay is why they do not answer to the questions about listing.
Perhaps they just do not plan listing in the near future.

I think that they plan listing but they does not know when this listing will be  Grin
It is imposible to develop project without listing.
Activity: 245
Merit: 1
I think that they plan listing but they does not know when this listing will be  Grin
of course because if only the project development without listing of course it will make investors bored and will throw away tokens maybe in forkdelta or other markets that are not official exchanges

Forkdelta has a small liquidity and it is difficult to sell tokens their. Listing must be on a big and liquid exchange.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg
of course because if only the project development without listing of course it will make investors bored and will throw away tokens maybe in forkdelta or other markets that are not official exchanges
Activity: 29
They do not know the exact date of listing thay is why they do not answer to the questions about listing.

Activity: 10
Activity: 11
So forget this project, because waiting for this project listing in exchange is just a waste of time. It will take a very long time for that to happen.
Made me laugh was the reason they in the telegram "Yes, we and some of our partners are hoping to resume normal working operations soon 😊 the coronavirus has slowed operations this recent month, but we march forward. 👍" even long before the covid-19 project this still can't develop properly
using covid-19 as an excuse Cheesy

Now covid-19 became the main reason to postpone everything. It is very sad but the world economy now is in very difficult situation and it is really very hard to develop something.
Well, in my opinion, developing an anti-virus and advertising a project can be done remotely!
Activity: 127
Merit: 8
So forget this project, because waiting for this project listing in exchange is just a waste of time. It will take a very long time for that to happen.
Made me laugh was the reason they in the telegram "Yes, we and some of our partners are hoping to resume normal working operations soon 😊 the coronavirus has slowed operations this recent month, but we march forward. 👍" even long before the covid-19 project this still can't develop properly
using covid-19 as an excuse Cheesy

Now covid-19 became the main reason to postpone everything. It is very sad but the world economy now is in very difficult situation and it is really very hard to develop something.
Activity: 38
Merit: 11
Team of Romad does not want to communicate with community here. Token holders do not know what to do and when will be listing.

So many people partisipated in IEO here. If thread is active hope team of Romad will continue the development.
Activity: 9
Team of Romad does not want to communicate with community here. Token holders do not know what to do and when will be listing.

I'm ready to wait! But it is very necessary to know that the team will make all conditions in order for the value of the coin to be worthy!
Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
Activity: 25

Unfortunately, this is not enough. The community that is here wants to know what is really happening!

Unfortunately there is no information about implementation of antivirus.

It is a big problem of team of Romad that they do not inform investors about development of the project.

Why do you think this happens? Has the project stopped developing or are there any other reasons why the information vacuum has been created?

I do not want to believe that the project is not developing. I very much hope that there are objective reasons and explanations why this happens.

In their social networks they post only general news about importance of antivirus but not news about development of Romad.
Unfortunately, this is not enough. The community that is here wants to know what is really happening!
Activity: 37

It is a big problem of team of Romad that they do not inform investors about development of the project.

Why do you think this happens? Has the project stopped developing or are there any other reasons why the information vacuum has been created?

I do not want to believe that the project is not developing. I very much hope that there are objective reasons and explanations why this happens.

In their social networks they post only general news about importance of antivirus but not news about development of Romad.

Activity: 26

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

I do not understand why they delete the post about listing in 2020 because 2020 is not finished and why the team of Romad does not answer the questions about listing.

Listing is important, I’m waiting for it myself, but it’s an antivirus, and it’s very important to implement it. But at the moment I do not see news about the fact that the antivirus is somehow progressing. If this does not happen then the coins that are with the listing, which are without, will not be needed by anyone.

I do not understand why they delete the post about listing in 2020 because 2020 is not finished and why the team of Romad does not answer the questions about listing.

Listing is important, I’m waiting for it myself, but it’s an antivirus, and it’s very important to implement it. But at the moment I do not see news about the fact that the antivirus is somehow progressing. If this does not happen then the coins that are with the listing, which are without, will not be needed by anyone.
Pages:
Jump to: