Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️ROMAD - NEXT GENERATION ANTI-VIRUS! WORKING PRODUCT!⭐️⭐️⭐️ - page 8. (Read 94743 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Everyone who participated in this project has the same thought as you, when I took place, this project used to be able to attract people to invest because the one of the attractions of this project is the original antivirus product, but in reality now, seems like the team no longer cares about investors who have supported them a lot in the beginning of the project because until now there is not a single market working with this romad project, I personally think that the team is not too focused on the market list for romad project  because the project a year has finished but the team has not moved at all to try to register RDNA tokens on the market.
What does the team say on this issue, did you ask the team this question?
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
When the ICO took place, it all seemed to me that this could be one of the best and successful projects! But it seems to me that all efforts can be reduced to zero if the project is not implemented in the near future!
Everyone who participated in this project has the same thought as you, when I took place, this project used to be able to attract people to invest because the one of the attractions of this project is the original antivirus product, but in reality now, seems like the team no longer cares about investors who have supported them a lot in the beginning of the project because until now there is not a single market working with this romad project, I personally think that the team is not too focused on the market list for romad project  because the project a year has finished but the team has not moved at all to try to register RDNA tokens on the market.
Activity: 9

More than likely, they used that to attract investors on this project. But why is it hard from the team's end to inform their followers what is happening or the real status of this project? They can just post a general announcement here even one time to let their supporters as well as investors know that they are still here and if they are still developing this product. I was interested to check also this project before because it really seemed promising. But if this will continue, no updates from the team, you know where this is going. And I hope it's not what I am thinking here...

They had a very active advertising campaign and a lot of investors during IEO. And I think that it is very important to continue to inform people about their achivements.
When the ICO took place, it all seemed to me that this could be one of the best and successful projects! But it seems to me that all efforts can be reduced to zero if the project is not implemented in the near future!
Activity: 45
Merit: 1

More than likely, they used that to attract investors on this project. But why is it hard from the team's end to inform their followers what is happening or the real status of this project? They can just post a general announcement here even one time to let their supporters as well as investors know that they are still here and if they are still developing this product. I was interested to check also this project before because it really seemed promising. But if this will continue, no updates from the team, you know where this is going. And I hope it's not what I am thinking here...

They had a very active advertising campaign and a lot of investors during IEO. And I think that it is very important to continue to inform people about their achivements.
Activity: 11

Nothing have been changed from the time of ICO.

May be something was done but team of Romad does not inform investors about developments. It is very important to communicate with investors.

If there is a good development, of course the Romad team must inform the investor or the Romad community, but we can see now if the Romad team seems to be very closed with all the information available so investors continue to ask questions about how the development of the Romad project right now and of course it is quite alarming for investors who have invested in romad projects because until now there has not been a single market registered.

They had a lot of international rewards for their antivirus before the ICO. That is why many people trusted them and invested their money in tokens.
Well, even today their product works, there is an antivirus, but we don’t see that necessary development, unfortunately!
Activity: 245

May be something was done but team of Romad does not inform investors about developments. It is very important to communicate with investors.

If there is a good development, of course the Romad team must inform the investor or the Romad community, but we can see now if the Romad team seems to be very closed with all the information available so investors continue to ask questions about how the development of the Romad project right now and of course it is quite alarming for investors who have invested in romad projects because until now there has not been a single market registered.

They had a lot of international rewards for their antivirus before the ICO. That is why many people trusted them and invested their money in tokens.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 250
1XBit.com

Activity: 44

Some news are in social networks but I agree that it is necessary to inform investors more active.
Activity: 127
Merit: 8

Activity: 38
Merit: 11

A suitable time may come in a few years, for example. Anyway, what does the good time mean?

There are waiting a good time for about 2 years and I do not know how long more to wait this sutible time or best time for listing.

The only thing I saw in their official Telegram was that the anti-virus is still in beta and can be used for free.

A suitable time may come in a few years, for example. Anyway, what does the good time mean?

There are waiting a good time for about 2 years and I do not know how long more to wait this sutible time or best time for listing.

The only thing I saw in their official Telegram was that the anti-virus is still in beta and can be used for free.
Activity: 127
Merit: 8

Activity: 11

Let's imagine that in any crisis a real company would begin to stop its activities! This would only help the crisis, so I believe that it is necessary to develop the project in any economic situation.

Hope team of Romad continue to develop the project, but it is also very important to inform the investors about this.

I see here people continue to check the development of the project and waiting for a listing. But now there is not a good time for listing.

Activity: 26
Merit: 2

Let's imagine that in any crisis a real company would begin to stop its activities! This would only help the crisis, so I believe that it is necessary to develop the project in any economic situation.

Hope team of Romad continue to develop the project, but it is also very important to inform the investors about this.

I see here people continue to check the development of the project and waiting for a listing. But now there is not a good time for listing.
Activity: 45

I  agree with you because Romad is a cryptocurrency projects but without listing tokens on exchanges cryptocurrency project can do nothing. Listing is an important part of the development and ecosystem of the project.
Of course investors will not spend their money only for an investment which they think is only useless, although, product development is going pretty well but the most important thing for investors is to return the money they spend during ICO by trading in the market, and of course now is the greatest hope of investors is seeing this  rdna token can be in the market list, but until now the team has never wanted to register their tokens in the market with the reason the market continues to deteriorate if the team continues to wait for the right time, I think it will never happen and does not rule out if rdna tokens will become junk tokens later.

After the fall of the maket will be a growth. It is an ecomnomical law. But it may take 3, 4 or even 5 years till the growth of the market.

Now cryptocurrency market falls because of world economic crisis and it is very difficult to predict how long will last the world economical crisis.
Activity: 224
I  agree with you because Romad is a cryptocurrency projects but without listing tokens on exchanges cryptocurrency project can do nothing. Listing is an important part of the development and ecosystem of the project.
Of course investors will not spend their money only for an investment which they think is only useless, although, product development is going pretty well but the most important thing for investors is to return the money they spend during ICO by trading in the market, and of course now is the greatest hope of investors is seeing this  rdna token can be in the market list, but until now the team has never wanted to register their tokens in the market with the reason the market continues to deteriorate if the team continues to wait for the right time, I think it will never happen and does not rule out if rdna tokens will become junk tokens later.

After the fall of the maket will be a growth. It is an ecomnomical law. But it may take 3, 4 or even 5 years till the growth of the market.

Now cryptocurrency market falls because of world economic crisis and it is very difficult to predict how long will last the world economical crisis.
Activity: 245

Activity: 10
I can conclude that the antivirus is not ready to fully distribute it between users. This is the only reason, in my opinion, why there is no coin listing yet.
When was he supposed to be ready on the road map?

They have a roadmap but they do not follow the road map.
What date is on the roadmap?
Activity: 1386
Merit: 250
1XBit.com
Pages:
Jump to: