Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Safein - A Single Sign-on Digital Identity Management Platform - page 12. (Read 5867 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hey. What does the sale start?
Merit: 0
Hi. Safein team isnt afraid of authority interfering?
What do you mean by interfering?

I mean that the industry they are planning to work in can be regulated by the authorities.

I dont see a problem here. Safein  is following all the rules and regulations.

Does it mean that confidentiality standards meet all European requirements? If so then  I should submit a request for being whitelisted.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

I mean that the industry they are planning to work in can be regulated by the authorities.

We plan to comply with all relevant regulations and laws, there shouldn't be any risk of interference from governments.

That being said, we have been cleared as a token by two prominent financial institutions, so we should be clear for takeoff;

https://medium.com/safeincom/safein-token-model-cleared-with-fsa-of-estonia-and-bank-of-lithuania-e6beee3d30a0

Activity: 322

I dont see a problem here. Safein  is following all the rules and regulations.

Activity: 322
Activity: 84
i'm worried cause many platforms use the personal info of the users without telling them about it
and maybe they woyldnt like to lose this opportunity
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Hey. Will it be possible to buy the tokens for BTC?
As far as I remember, ETH will be the only payment method.
Activity: 364
Hey. Will it be possible to buy the tokens for BTC?
Activity: 1064
Merit: 264
Can you announce the full list of your partners? Or is it a commercial secret?

All Safein partnerships can be checked on our website - https://www.safein.com/

We're constantly announcing new partnerships so stay tuned.
Activity: 210
Can you announce the full list of your partners? Or is it a commercial secret?
Activity: 350
Good evening. It’s obvious that the next KYC procedures wont be necessary, but how long will take the first one?
Activity: 336
Hello. What is the nominal price of the token? 
$0,7 without bonuses.
Activity: 196
Hello. What is the nominal price of the token? 
Activity: 280
ELONCITY
Why the first market that you’re planning to draw users’ attention to is the games market? Can you argument this position?

quite easily in my eyes. The games market is the one which has the best chance for an adoption of the product. They are mostly tech-aware and open for some new innovations
the gaming market has a huge capitalization. And there are many users who agree to use new and profitable payment systems.
Activity: 392
Good afternoon. If the merchants just need to have tokens on their accounts in order to make free payments, what’s the profit for the platform itself?
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
Why the first market that you’re planning to draw users’ attention to is the games market? Can you argument this position?

quite easily in my eyes. The games market is the one which has the best chance for an adoption of the product. They are mostly tech-aware and open for some new innovations
Activity: 112
Activity: 378
Hey. In your opinion, why havent cryptocurrencies become a popular payment method in gaming area yet?
High transaction costs and huge commissions are two main reasons that slow down this process.
But Steam used bitcoin as a payment method for a long time.
Yes, but in that context it was a profitable move, and now I don’t think that this option is good cause of bitcoin’s volatility.
Do you mean that we shouldn’t wait for any changes in the future?  Then why has safein concluded partnership agreement with IltraPlay?
In order to change this situations. There’s high demand for cryptocurrencies among gamers.
Okay, but in the WP of safein it’s said that the commissions reached $40 when bitcoin was used. How much will they be on this platform?
Pages:
Jump to: