Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Safein - A Single Sign-on Digital Identity Management Platform - page 7. (Read 5867 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
i'm worried cause many platforms use the personal info of the users without telling them about it
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Good evening. Most of your team members are from The Baltic States. Why not set up offices in other regions?

We're still a relatively small team, at the moment there isn't any need for an expansion. Once the ICO is completely and business is full-steam ahead, we'll definitely consider setting up in multiple locations.

Hi. How many tokens are put on sale?

300,000,000 SFN

When will the referral program of yr platform be launched? I think it should happen a little early than the ICO.

Unfortunately the referral program will not be opened until our platform launches in Q3. However, we plan to have a second wave of Safedrop (our airdrop) shortly before the ICO begins, this will have a referral component to earn some additional SFN.

Hello. I experience financial problems now and I wanna know whether there’re other ways to get the tokens for free except buying them on the ICO.

You can participate in our bounty here, or wait until the second wave of Safedrop (see above);

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-safein-bounty-stopped-ico-stopped-3037593

I don't really use Linkedin Sad is there any other way to participate in the airdrop without having a Linkedin account? Also, is the ICO supposed to start May 31st?
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
There will be reset measures in place to account for eventualities like this
THEY know that people might lose their mobile device, so they'll be able to access their account, likely by contacting support for a manual reset
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
300 millions. It seems to me that the reach of the hard cap is quite likely.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
Good evening. Most of your team members are from The Baltic States. Why not set up offices in other regions?

We're still a relatively small team, at the moment there isn't any need for an expansion. Once the ICO is completely and business is full-steam ahead, we'll definitely consider setting up in multiple locations.

300,000,000 SFN

When will the referral program of yr platform be launched? I think it should happen a little early than the ICO.

Unfortunately the referral program will not be opened until our platform launches in Q3. However, we plan to have a second wave of Safedrop (our airdrop) shortly before the ICO begins, this will have a referral component to earn some additional SFN.

Hello. I experience financial problems now and I wanna know whether there’re other ways to get the tokens for free except buying them on the ICO.

You can participate in our bounty here, or wait until the second wave of Safedrop (see above);

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-safein-bounty-stopped-ico-stopped-3037593

Activity: 266
Activity: 224
Activity: 294
Activity: 238
Activity: 280
Have you team members already worked on joint projects is it first experience of such sort for them?
Activity: 238
Hey. According to the plan, how soon will the platform repay development cost and start to generate pure income?
Activity: 336
Good afternoon. How long is it until the start of the sale?

A little more than a month, but u can submit an application for white list right now.
Activity: 112
Good afternoon. How long is it until the start of the sale?
Activity: 364
Good afternoon. Are u sure that safein will be able to provide a competitive product?
Sure, especially taking into account that the team has a clear and thought-out promotion strategy.
Yes, but it seems to me that centralized competitors wont make us wait long when they see its success. And, believe me, they will be ready to spend a lot of money on it.
As you’ve correctly noticed, these will be centralized solutions, so they will have to operate at a loss in order to be able to provide similar services.
It seems u understand the market mechanism very well. What can u say about the last decision of the team regarding the change of direction?
I stand for it. There’re already a lot of payment solutions using blockchain, but KYC is free as a niche and sefein can take it.
Activity: 252
Good afternoon. Are u sure that safein will be able to provide a competitive product?
Sure, especially taking into account that the team has a clear and thought-out promotion strategy.
Yes, but it seems to me that centralized competitors wont make us wait long when they see its success. And, believe me, they will be ready to spend a lot of money on it.
As you’ve correctly noticed, these will be centralized solutions, so they will have to operate at a loss in order to be able to provide similar services.
It seems u understand the market mechanism very well. What can u say about the last decision of the team regarding the change of direction?
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Hello. What’s the nominal token price within the framework of the ICO? 
1 SFN = 0.07 USD, but the info on the bonuses will appear soon.   
I hope the bonuses will be small. Otherwise, when the token starts to trade on the exchange, the price will fall dramatically. This often happens.

Yeah, I think so, the big bonus is one of some options to get investors, but this choice can destroy token price when the token already listing in exchange, I think the small bonus is better
Pages:
Jump to: