Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Safein - A Single Sign-on Digital Identity Management Platform - page 9. (Read 5905 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hey. I've heard that most funds will be spent on development in the first year of development. Why?
Because new safein functions will be constantly developed and added. This is quite a natural phenomenon, to be honest.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hey. I've heard that most funds will be spent on development in the first year of development. Why?
Activity: 336
What bonuses will be available during the ICO? 
The info about this will appear in the near future. Subscribe for social networks of the platform in order not to miss it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
How often will investors receive a report on expanses? Will they receive it at all?
Activity: 266
Hello. Are u planning to hold your own small cybersport tournament? It seems to me that it will allow to attract gamers’ attention.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
More detailed fnancial projections are available upon request on an exclusive basis. What criteria should I march to get this info?   

For more information about our projections, shoot an email to [email protected] Smiley

These are TBA, we hope to have the final arrangement nailed down shortly.

I will evaluate the data, and after verification it will be stores on your phone.
I don’t say this often, but I wish there was a way to encrypt thew data and put it on a blockchain

That's entirely our plan. We hope to store your data in a decentralized manner, so nobody (not even we) can access it without your explicit permission!
Activity: 1316
Merit: 121
Safein gives us full access to our own data controls, we can log in anonymously and share the necessary data only by the website but we can permanently revoke our access to other web pages with a single click
Activity: 294
Activity: 266
More detailed fnancial projections are available upon request on an exclusive basis. What criteria should I march to get this info?   
Activity: 154
A project that makes the platform for online payments, this theme is quite interesting today, where the pattern of today's society has changed its trend into online shopping, this is very easy and efficient transactions in my opinion. This concept will definitely attract investors.
Activity: 247
For me the team should stay anonymous. If an exchange forces you to reveal yourself, skip it. We cant predict goverments. And some of them go full retard. Also maybe someone of the devs could be in a country that is not so "friendly", we dont know that. So better stay safe. Goverments have not yet decided what to do and how to react to privacy coins . When they said that "that old man" was satoshi , they got him and started to questiones him, they didnt went there to congratulate with him, they went with guns.
Activity: 247
I will evaluate the data, and after verification it will be stores on your phone.
I don’t say this often, but I wish there was a way to encrypt thew data and put it on a blockchain
Activity: 177
The main feature will be the ability to login frictionlessly,to have complete control over the data
There are some similar platforms, and the one that comes to mind right now is called Civic
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I am confident that the project will succeed!
Super powerful 2018 project!

Video review of ICO Safein  in Russian on

channel "Invest with mind!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eacgvviww_k&t=4s

Very much the idea of the company was pleasant. Just now I regret that was not in time on participation in distribution of advertizing in this project a little. I think really project waits for great success in the future.
Activity: 210
36.75% stays within company and might be used for future token distributions like airdrops, sales, promotions, and to fund long-term project development. That is why they are vested for a period of 6-24 months.
Activity: 154
I am confident that the project will succeed!
Super powerful 2018 project!

Video review of ICO Safein  in Russian on

channel "Invest with mind!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eacgvviww_k&t=4s
Good afternoon. Which companies are already ready to use yr solution? I wanna estimate the starting potential.
Activity: 406
 Speed ​​of payments, convenience and reliability are the main criteria for users. The project has a future, if indeed better conditions are offered than on similar electronic purses.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 264
Why have you focused on the European Union? Does it have something to do with the company regulations?

EU is the market our team is currently most experienced with. It benefits us from legal as well as technological advancement standpoint.

Great project, however i got confused with the whitepaper. Can somebody tell me the technical details of the project?

Go through our one-pager first, easier to understand and read - https://www.safein.com/summary/EN/summary_onepage_EN.pdf?version=18.2
Merit: 1
Great project, however i got confused with the whitepaper. Can somebody tell me the technical details of the project?
Pages:
Jump to: