Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Safein - A Single Sign-on Digital Identity Management Platform - page 11. (Read 5867 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hey. How much is the soft cap of this ICO?

If I havent confused anything, it’s $3 million. As for me, I think it will be collected in several days.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Hey. How much is the soft cap of this ICO?
Activity: 238
This project is incredible. I am confident that this company will be a leader in the coming years, do not ignore this opportunity to join an outstanding team
Activity: 336
Good afternoon. When will your physical office be located? I suppose that you should have several offices in several regions for successful promotion.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Why does safein team decide to obtain a license in Luxemburg?

It’s one of small number of countries in the world that offers adequate regulations for cryptocurrencies.

I heard that there’re more promising options and even countries considering bitcoin to be equal to national currency.

Me too, but, tell me please, how many of them are EU members?

None of them but I don’t think that additional licenses will become an obstacle for promotion of the platform.
They wont, but spending money on them at this stage isnt rational ‘cause there’re other needs.
Activity: 261

It’s one of small number of countries in the world that offers adequate regulations for cryptocurrencies.

I heard that there’re more promising options and even countries considering bitcoin to be equal to national currency.

None of them but I don’t think that additional licenses will become an obstacle for promotion of the platform.

Activity: 266
Probably cryptocurrency regulation might damage your platform? Should you create a fund or something like it in case of emergency?
Hello. Does you platform need any license? If so do you know how you are going to get it?
Why have you focused on the European Union? Does it have something to do with the company regulations?
Activity: 406
Hey there. Are you still willing to have both cryptocurrency and fiat payments or you will stick with only one option?
Activity: 1064
Merit: 264
Hey. Will it be possible to buy the tokens for BTC?

It will only be possible to buy tokens with Ethereum.

Hey. What does the sale start?

Sale starts on the 31st of May.

Good day. Are they having a Pre-ICO? Or they have changed their mind?

No pre-ICO. We have an ICO starting on the 31st of May.

Read more about it here - https://medium.com/safeincom/safein-pre-ico-update-566647c49839
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Does your team have necessary experience for attracting users in this industry? If so then what projects have they participated in?
Good day. Are they having a Pre-ICO? Or they have changed their mind?
Merit: 101
Greetings! What is the soft cap?
3 million USD. I think they will reach it for a couple of days.
Activity: 210
Greetings! What is the soft cap?
Activity: 224
Hey. What does the sale start?
If they dont change anything then it starts in a month.
Pages:
Jump to: