Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Safein - A Single Sign-on Digital Identity Management Platform - page 14. (Read 5867 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
When are you planning to start an active marketing campaign? I havent manage to find your ads yet, although I’m looking for info related to cryptocurrencies quite often.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
Hello. Will it be possible to buy tokens without completing the verification process?

Unfortunately the whitelisting process is mandatory to buy tokens during the ICO.

Good evening. Is your attraction strategy global or will it be modified depending on the regions which you’re working in?

Currently we do not have any specific strategies for particular regions, we are working with a pragmatic approach with which we are finding a good amount of success.

Good evening. Is your attraction strategy global or will it be modified depending on the regions which you’re working in?
Activity: 252
Hello. Will it be possible to buy tokens without completing the verification process?
How do you think it looks like? Only the ones passed KYC and AML will be able to buy tokens!
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Will all the merchants be attracted  under the same terms and conditions or will major representatives be able to work under improved ones?
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Activity: 31
A good project. Interesting idea. By the way, most recently I found a very cool platform, in which there is a payment terminal with almost all known exchanges. In addition, on this platform you can find an investor. Interesting? Then you are here  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annglobal-traders-competitionmembrana-trust-management-of-digital-assets-3119562
Activity: 224
Hey. Arent u afraid that the use of cryptocurrency can, on the contrary, slow down the development of yr platform?
How much are you planning to spend on attraction of one active user? This number should be specified in yr marketing strategy.
Activity: 280
Good afternoon. How many options of platform’s development do you have? I Like the current model, but I wanna be sure that you have a back-up plan.
Hey. Will US citizens be able to buy the tokens on the ICO?
Unfortunately, they don’t have a right to do it. It’s the only restriction related to citizenship.
Activity: 168
Hey. Will US citizens be able to buy the tokens on the ICO?
Activity: 378
Hello. In yr opinion, what’s the most inportant thing for successful developemnt of this platform?
The team has repeatedly said that the success of safein depends directly on the growth of the number of its users.
Well, it worth to agree with them. However, what can they do it influence it?
They took a 2-month-break in order to find partners and ensure stable growth of the product. In addition, the entire marketing campaign is focused on it.
I got it. In such a case, it’s possible that the audience will grow too fast. Will safein manage to deal with growing volumes?
Hello. In yr opinion, what’s the most inportant thing for successful developemnt of this platform?
The team has repeatedly said that the success of safein depends directly on the growth of the number of its users.
They took a 2-month-break in order to find partners and ensure stable growth of the product. In addition, the entire marketing campaign is focused on it.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
Good evening. Will it be possible to buy the tokens for fiat?

You can't buy tokens directly with fiat, but you can first convert your fiat to ETH via an exchange, and then purchase SFN in our ICO.

Hey. When should we expect appearance of your app for iOS? It seems to me that it will expand the list of people interested in acquisition of the tokens.

We are still waiting on Apple to approve our app in the iOS store, we're hoping this will be completely shortly, but we will post an announcement once its ready.

Hey. How long is it until the start of the sales?

Token sales start when our ICO goes live - May 31st 2018.
Good afternoon. Tell me please, what are the main three factors that will insure the stable token growth in the long-term run.

1. We will be listing on multiple exchanges to ensure our token has liquidity
2. We incentivize holding SFN for the long term, increasing its value over time
3. We have a lock-up period on company funds ensuring that the market has time to stabilize prior to the release date.

Will safein create a special reserve fund in case its necessary to protect investors from considerable volatility of the token value?

Please elaborate on how such a system would work? We may be open to considering such changes in future.
Activity: 224
Will safein create a special reserve fund in case its necessary to protect investors from considerable volatility of the token value?
Activity: 364
Hey. How long is it until the start of the sales?
About 1.5 months if nothing changes.
Pages:
Jump to: