Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Safein - A Single Sign-on Digital Identity Management Platform - page 13. (Read 5867 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Hey. In your opinion, why havent cryptocurrencies become a popular payment method in gaming area yet?
High transaction costs and huge commissions are two main reasons that slow down this process.
But Steam used bitcoin as a payment method for a long time.
Yes, but in that context it was a profitable move, and now I don’t think that this option is good cause of bitcoin’s volatility.
Do you mean that we shouldn’t wait for any changes in the future?  Then why has safein concluded partnership agreement with IltraPlay?
In order to change this situations. There’s high demand for cryptocurrencies among gamers.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Hey. In your opinion, why havent cryptocurrencies become a popular payment method in gaming area yet?
High transaction costs and huge commissions are two main reasons that slow down this process.
Yes, but in that context it was a profitable move, and now I don’t think that this option is good cause of bitcoin’s volatility.
Do you mean that we shouldn’t wait for any changes in the future?  Then why has safein concluded partnership agreement with IltraPlay?
Activity: 238
Good afternoon.  Is the statement about free KYC procedures for large volume ingame item traders still relevant? If so, how will these volumes be distributed?
Activity: 266
Your WP reputedly says that you’re planning to cooperate with platforms working in gaming area. Can you name them?
Activity: 406
Hi. Will your solution be compatible with the tools for buyers’ protection? It seems to me that it’s vital for its popularity.
Activity: 266
You promised to create a tool for cheap conversion of cryptocurrencies. Have you refused to implement it, too?
Activity: 336
Good afternoon. How long will this ICO last?
30 days, if the hard cap isnt reached ahead of schedule.
Activity: 336
Good afternoon. How long will this ICO last?
Activity: 238
Good evening. What commissions will here be on this platform? Who will pay them – sites or usual users?
Activity: 280
https://www.soar.earth/
Hey. I’ve heard that the safein team claimed one more time that it wanted to change its strategy. Has anyone heard anything about it?
Yes, they’ve made identification tools to be their priority..
Hmm have they ever lost this status? When i heard about safe in or the first time, it was positioned as a tool for KYC.
However, later some other options necessary for payments and universal cryptocurrnecy acceptance were added.
These are excellent options! Why did they decide to refuse to implement them? They will help to expand the target audience.
As far as  I understand, several solutions with analogical options are already being developed, so it’s more rational for this platform to focus on a tool for KYC.
Yes. I also think that a powerful tool for KYC is the most promising direction for the project. But the team chose a different direction of development.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Hey. I’ve heard that the safein team claimed one more time that it wanted to change its strategy. Has anyone heard anything about it?
Hmm have they ever lost this status? When i heard about safe in or the first time, it was positioned as a tool for KYC.
However, later some other options necessary for payments and universal cryptocurrnecy acceptance were added.
These are excellent options! Why did they decide to refuse to implement them? They will help to expand the target audience.
As far as  I understand, several solutions with analogical options are already being developed, so it’s more rational for this platform to focus on a tool for KYC.
Activity: 224
Pages:
Jump to: