Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 66. (Read 127355 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
is there any update in the Selfpay's website or selfpay's whitepaper?
they updated the selfpay website some weeks ago but i think the whitepaper hasn't been updated
what part of the selfpay website were changed? I want to know it to read it
Activity: 392
Hi guys.
You need to append token details to let participants to join the business!
you have all the information about the token in the whitepaper of selfpay
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
in your whitepaper you said that selfpay is utilized to complete unique functions in ways ordinary nodes can’t, what functions are these?
Activity: 434
how much will it cost for the seller the fact to make the payment throught the selfpay plarform?
It will be free for the sellers
And the buyers have to pay something when they make the payment in the selfpay plarform?
A small percentage is automatically added to the amount paid by the buyer
As a fee for the sale or something similar?
i think that is exactly what it is going to work this percentage as a fee in selfpay
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
how much will it cost for the seller the fact to make the payment throught the selfpay plarform?
And the buyers have to pay something when they make the payment in the selfpay plarform?
What will be the fees for make the payment through selfpay?
I think that the fees will be added to the final price and will appears in the platform of the buyer before he do the payment throught Selfpay
Activity: 322
how could it be possible? can you explain me that?
You should read about this all the information that Selfpay have in their whitepaper about this
what type of market is focusing Selfpay?
I think that Selfpay could be use for everybody, you can check it that in the fact that SelfPay accepts credit cards and local debit cards as cryptocurrencies
If they plan to avoid all the problems that actual markets and ecommerce have got, I presume Selfpay will be available for all the people
Merit: 101
How will it possible that we make payment with cryptocurrencies also than in fiats in the selfpay platform?
They will change the blockchain technology to adapt it to Selfpay and we will be able to pay with cryptomoney
Unlike traditional banking services, the Selfpay platform will be available 24/7.
that's good to know, because there are times that we need something and we can buy it because the market is closed, noe with Selfpay it is possible do it whenever we want
Do you know what will be the uses of the platform apart than as playment platform?
I think the main use of the SXP is being used in.their platform but maybe it has got another uses
WIll be we able to pay in taxis with SxP?
that is one of the examples of uses of the Selfpay platform that they explain in the whitepaper, so I presume it will be possible
Activity: 294
when will you publish a new article or video about the Selfpay project? I like to have more and new information about the project?
I presume they won't do it by the moment because they are working to launch the tokensale as soon as posible
Activity: 49
I like the construct of this business!
Amazing approach,  good idea, believable website!
for all the people who was interested to try their app i finally find the link at the bottom of their website, i put here the link if you can find it for everybody could try it

is this the first Alpha version or the 2.0 version of the Selfpay platform
I presume that the version of the app that is in the selfpay website is the last that they made and tested
Activity: 252
I hope good luck for the business! Extraordinary activity, noticing activity, a very excellent business!
don't forget that they have to launch their tokensale already that will be amazing
have the selfpay team published the date of the tokensale yet?
Activity: 322
Greetings DEV's! Amazing sales dues. Unblemished business, absorbing website!
do you know if they updated the Selfpay's website recently? 
they update the part of the news only, you can check it by yourself
Well, the website of Selfpay is very complete and easy to use, so i don't think it is necessary to update it by the moment
I think they want that they platform could be use for anybody, anywhere and anytime
Do you know what will be the uses of the platform apart than as playment platform?
I think i read something in the whitepaper or the website about could pay bills with selfpay platform
Yes, I think in Laos will pay their electricity bills with Ethereums
I think that Selfpay could be use for everybody, you can check it that in the fact that SelfPay accepts credit cards and local debit cards as cryptocurrencies
Activity: 350
How will it possible that we make payment with cryptocurrencies also than in fiats in the selfpay platform?
SelfPay is built with a modular architecture that allows payment gateways to be swapped in and out in a seamless fashion, this allows the user to select their preferred payment gateway
Pages:
Jump to: