Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 67. (Read 127355 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
How will it possible that we make payment with cryptocurrencies also than in fiats in the selfpay platform?
Activity: 392
Unlike traditional banking services, the Selfpay platform will be available 24/7.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I expect good luck for the business!
Apperceptive website, riveting design, amazing job!
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
I hope good luck for the business! Extraordinary activity, noticing activity, a very excellent business!
don't forget that they have to launch their tokensale already that will be amazing
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Hi Team. What concerning exchanges? Many projects after end of ICO have added to exchanges after long time whether this task for first for you is? It would be desirable to see this project at the exchange as soon as possible.
If you have a look to their roadmap you will see that the ICO is active already because they had postponed the tokensale and they plan to launch SxP on exchanges after the ICO
Activity: 44
Good night, team.
surprising trading fees. Well-advised plan, very nice plan!
Activity: 308
Hey, team! It seems of this project will be better in the near future! Wondrous website, absorbing activity, informed idea.
yes, I think it too. They have a good and solid base to make one great project
Greetings, all.
It's really good idea.
Classy approach, engaging logo.
yes, Selfpay project is unique, you should stay tuned to their advances
Hi Team. What concerning exchanges? Many projects after end of ICO have added to exchanges after long time whether this task for first for you is? It would be desirable to see this project at the exchange as soon as possible.
the ICo of Selfpay haven't finished already, they have to launch the tokensale
When do you calculate that you launch your app out of Asia?
you can consult this in their roadmap but I think they will launch the selfpay app in 2019

They already have an app.  Its the neccesarry partnership that they might have work out now.
this is not the definitive version of Selfpay app, this is a beta version
Activity: 308
 What will be the benefits that the payment through Selfpay is direct between buyer and seller?
Merit: 101
Impresses that the product already exists long time and is ready to be on sale and extend across all Southeast Asia!
they have been working in this project for a long time because they want to have the best payment platform possible
Yah they wanted to provide a genuine innovation, develop and enhance payment platform that will be perfectly available in the market with a perfect transistion of mechants to accept cryptocurrency from everyone, everywhere, anytime and looking to move towards a cashless  and bankless world.

and also give a solution to a of the problem bthat actual.market could have for the users
Activity: 252
It's a crypto trade is very good! Absorbing results, reasoned website!  Good luck guys.
I think the second part of the Selfpay ICO, the tokensale, will have better results than the presale
Activity: 26
I wish this project increase well and ideally.
Watchful activity, absorbing plan, faultless logo.
I like the idea of your project. I need register in WL to can participate in other stages of ICO?
Yes, it is necessary do it if you want to invest during the tokensale, and also if you do it before the tokensale begins you will get a 10% bonus
yes, you should join to their whitelist before the tokensale starts to get these extra tokens
When do you calculate that you launch your app out of Asia?
you can consult this in their roadmap but I think they will launch the selfpay app in 2019
when you said if they will launch the Selfpay platform out of Asia do you want to as for any specific country?
Can I invest in other cryptocurrency apart of ETH?
Ethereum is the only cryptocurrency available to invest in the Selfpay tokensale
and is the equivalence between SxP and ETH?
Activity: 350
Is there any update on their Facebook account?
I think I am going to have a look to their Facebook  to check it
you can do it, but I think they make the announcement in all their social media at the same time
the Selfpay team make the announcements here too
What will you do after the tokensale?
you can find this information in the selfpay's roadmap
And where can we find the roadmap exactly?
the roadmap is in the Selfpay website, you can consult it whenever you want
Activity: 294
Hope a lot of investor support your plan when Token Sales will begin.
they have a lot of investors support their project and waiting for the day they can invest in their tokensale
Pages:
Jump to: