Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 91. (Read 127355 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
This project  seems interesting by the way do u guys happen to have a bounty campaign ? i can do turkish translation, lemme know
Activity: 37
Hey, .
I'm interested on this plan. I'll wait this to see what is going to happen!
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
when do you say in your whitepaper this 'we will have to bridge funding gaps between multiple parties using our own balance sheet?, what do you mean with this?
Activity: 322
Sure, but it is the first alpha version of Selfpay platform
Do you mean that there are more than one version of the app availables? where can I try them?
There is a link at the end of their website to try the selfpay app, but I don't know if there is the alpha, the beta or any other version of the platform
Activity: 308
Thanks for your answer, man. I've seen that the CEO is use to be, in the telegram us some of you said sometimes. I think i am going to join to the Selfpay telegram to keep informed like you

I used to see him here also defending themselves from the users trying to warn them being scam. Now that they have gained trust because of the company listing on singapore government, they are not here anymore. Only those in the telegram that has the information. You will have to scroll from the top of the chatbox if you wanna be informed, it sucks to use telegram.
I was talking with him yesterday, he is one of the admin of the telegram and we can ask him all ours doubts, and I think telegram is the most direct way to talk with him.
Anyway, all the updates that they publish, they do it in all their social media and even in this bitcointalk topic, so I think there is not neccesary to keep informed only by the selfpay telegram group
Activity: 392
Thanks for your answer, man. I've seen that the CEO is use to be, in the telegram us some of you said sometimes. I think i am going to join to the Selfpay telegram to keep informed like you

I used to see him here also defending themselves from the users trying to warn them being scam. Now that they have gained trust because of the company listing on singapore government, they are not here anymore. Only those in the telegram that has the information. You will have to scroll from the top of the chatbox if you wanna be informed, it sucks to use telegram.
I was talking with him yesterday, he is one of the admin of the telegram and we can ask him all ours doubts, and I think telegram is the most direct way to talk with him.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The SelfPay project has rather mature team of professionals! Your product will extend across all Southeast Asia, you plan to develop in other directions?
that is a really interesting question and I like yo know this answer too, because I like to use the Selfpay PLatform to pay with cryptocurrencies in e-commerces
Activity: 434
What is the total summon of tokens that Selfpay project have got and how many are destined for the ICO?
the total supply of tokens is 10,000,000 SxP and they have 7,404,000 SxPfor the tokensale
Activity: 14
I am check in concept on your business, It is really good! Faultless project, plausible job, absorbing results.
Activity: 350
What is the total summon of tokens that Selfpay project have got and how many are destined for the ICO?
Activity: 322
looks like it is a good project , tag this thread and will look back

If you are really interested on it you could join to the whitelist and participate in the selfpay tokensale that will be soon
Activity: 392
Do you mean that there are more than one version of the app availables? where can I try them?
There are almos two version, and first alpha version and a version 2.0, if you read the website and their whitepaper that what selfpay team said
Activity: 434
Activity: 19
I am interested on this plan. I will wait this to watch what is going to occur!  Good luck team!
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
When did they have ready and finally launch the selfpay ICO project?
The Selfpay ICO project was launched during the Q3 2017 and finally the presale was really succesfull at the end of 2017
Yes, the presale was really a success, they reach they softcap in some hours, and they got a lot of investors and people interested in the project
In the whitepaper you said that you catch the existing technology and get it better, How do you do that?
they are leveraging the blockchain technology to make we can use cryptomoney to pau in small and medium business
I want to know more about this proccess, is there any place where I can get more info about this?
i am not sure but I presume that this could be well explained in the Selfpay whitepaper
Activity: 294
In the whitepaper you said that you catch the existing technology and get it better, How do you do that?
they are leveraging the blockchain technology to make we can use cryptomoney to pau in small and medium business
I want to know more about this proccess, is there any place where I can get more info about this?
So it is ready to be launched, isn't it?
Yes, but they have some steps that they want to follow before do it
where can I see that steps?
You have the Selfpay roadmap in their website, there they explain with details their plans
Is this information explained in the Selfpay whitepaper too? I ask because I supposed that in the whitepaper will be well explained
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
I have join to the whitelist already, when will I get the 10% bonus that you offer for join before the tokensale begins?
Julien Chalté, the CEO of Selfpay, said yesterday, in their telegram group, that we will get the 10% bonus for join to the whitelist before the tokensale begins after the end of the ICO, when tokens are distributed to all contributors

Activity: 252
The SelfPay project has rather mature team of professionals! Your product will extend across all Southeast Asia, you plan to develop in other directions?
I hope they do it because I am very interested in Selfpay project and I really want to use their platform but i don't live in the Southeast of Asia, i am afraid
Pages:
Jump to: