Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 88. (Read 127355 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
What have you plan to do to solve the current market problems?
they will do it reducing the friction associated with payments and micropayments, both online and in everyday life, while increasing the level of trust on the customer’s side.
how will they plan to reduce the friction associated with payment ans micropayments, both online and in everyday life?
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
how will the sellers will use the selfpay app? what will they have to do?
the sellers will have to Give their payCode, ask the customer to enter it on his phone and see the payment in real time

both part can control the process in every moment with Selfpay, can't they?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
What is the main trait if Selfpay project and platform?
I think it's the ability to process payments made by both credit cards and cryptocurrencies
What is the main trait if Selfpay project and platform?
I think it's the ability to process payments made by both credit cards and cryptocurrencies
Especially the fact that we can use cryptocurrencies to make payments is something that no one else has it
this is the strength of selfpay project and the mai reason why most of us are going to use their app
Activity: 252
What will be the fees if we made the transactions in SxP?
It will be a 40% fees in the transactions
And if we pay with fiats?
i think it will be 60% fees for transaction
Why does it exist this difference of fees depends of the money that we use, if we use fiats or any cryptocurrency?
it could be because every trade platform have their own fees, and had nothing related to Selfpay volunteer
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
what does it means that they will expand the customer base? How will they do that?
The inventory used by each seller will be used to create a marketplace and they will integrate Selfpay in e-commerce platforms
do you mean that the information about any product and any sale will create the database of the Selfpay's platform?
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
what will suppose fot the selfpay tokens, fot their platform and for the project in general, the fact of they integrate the blockchain technology in the platform?
the smart contract based in Blockchain technology will made the Selfpay platform safer
Activity: 350
The Self pay platform can become a secure payment platform! I would like to wish you good luck and success in integrating the project into blockchain technology!
what will they do with the funds that they raised during the ICO, that is, during the presale and the tokensale?
They will add SXP toekn on exchanges and Ether cash back and SxP will be added to the app. Also sales team are goinf to set up the product in the Southeast of Asia
what will be the benefits to add SxP into Ether cash back?
Activity: 322
The idea will be fortunate! Engaging website, flawless idea!  Good luck fellows!
to have more information about the project you could read their whitepaper and also the interesting articles that are in the Selfpay Medium account
Activity: 294
what will they do with the funds that they raised during the ICO, that is, during the presale and the tokensale?
They will add SXP toekn on exchanges and Ether cash back and SxP will be added to the app. Also sales team are goinf to set up the product in the Southeast of Asia
  what cryptocurrencies will we be able to use for make the payment apart that in SxP?
The SelfPay project has rather mature team of professionals! Your product will extend across all Southeast Asia, you plan to develop in other directions?
they will launch Selfpay in the Southeast of Asia first but after the will launch it in other places
what did they do from mid-2016 when they have the first version of Selfpay plarform ready to they launched the ICO in 2017?
They tested a version 2.0 of selfpay platform eith some selected trusted testing users
did they explained more about this version of the Selfpay app? Can I try this version of the app?
Activity: 392
Will you publish the list of exchanges where SxP will be intregrated when do you launch them on exchanges?
I presume the will announced the exchange when SxPbe launched on exchanges
Activity: 448
was this version tested before they launched it?
Yes, it was tested in two Southeast Asian countries using Omise and Cybersource
when did test this? Where can I find more info about this?
Activity: 392
Hey, .
I'm interested on this plan. I'll wait this to see what is going to happen!
you can participate in the tokensale that begins in July if you want
I know their hardcap for the tokensale is 25,000 ETH but how is their softcap? does anybody know it?
If I am not wrong their softcap for the tokensale is 1,250 ETH
I know their hardcap for the tokensale is 25,000 ETH but how is their softcap? does anybody know it?
Activity: 294
So it is ready to be launched, isn't it?
Yes, but they have some steps that they want to follow before do it
what do you mean with this? Does it mean that the definitive version isn't ready yet?
If you read their website and their roadmap you will see that the definitive version of the Selfpay's app will be launched after the ICO finishes
Greetings DEV's! Amazing sales dues. Unblemished business, absorbing website!
i wish they have the same success during the tokensal that they had got in the presale
Activity: 252
when do you say in your whitepaper this 'we will have to bridge funding gaps between multiple parties using our own balance sheet?, what do you mean with this?
in which part of the selfpay whitepaper is this sentence that you wrote down here, i can't find it
It is in the page 17 of their whitepaper, where they explained the use of the funds
Pages:
Jump to: