Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 86. (Read 127355 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Can we use Paypal in the Selfpay platform apart than Alipay?
If I am not in a mistake, we will be able to use Alipay on Selfpay
Alipay is use for chinesse users, so it will be very useful for the chinesse buyers that selfpay will be easy to use
Activity: 392
what does it means that they will expand the customer base? How will they do that?
If i am not wrong it is very well explaining in the selfpay whitepaper
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The idea will be fortunate! Engaging website, flawless idea!  Good luck fellows!
they are having success because they have been working in this project sin 2016
Activity: 434
The SelfPay project has rather mature team of professionals! Your product will extend across all Southeast Asia, you plan to develop in other directions?
The Selfpay's team have as senior members who knows manager the team as the young members
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
what does it means that they will expand the customer base? How will they do that?
Customers are able to pay using bank accounts as well as credit cards and to pay using Alipay
Activity: 322
was this version tested before they launched it?
Yes, it was tested in two Southeast Asian countries using Omise and Cybersource
what is Omise and CYbersource? where can I find information about them?
Activity: 392
will we be able to pay in taxis with crypto through your platform?
In their website they said that it will be possible to do it in Laod when they launch the Selfpay in Southeast Asia
when do you say in your whitepaper this 'we will have to bridge funding gaps between multiple parties using our own balance sheet?, what do you mean with this?
It is an intesresting question and i like to know the answer too, maybe we should ask for it the in the Sefpay telegram group
Merit: 101
Do you know what will be the uses of the platform apart than as playment platform?
I think the main use of the SXP is being used in.their platform but maybe it has got another uses
i looked for this information in the whitepaper but i didn't find it, if you find it could you put them here? i am very interested in Selfpay project and also in their token
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Is there any video explaining the Selfpay project where any member of the project appears there as the CEO or the CCO of The project?

I saw some videos about the Selfpay project in YouTube some time ago, maybe you should check if there are   still there
I have checked the SelfPay sites but have not found links leading to youtube.

If you're looking for SelfPay from youtube, there will only be an explanation from the participants of the campaign bounty conten creator vidio, instead of the official explanation from the SelfPay team. Here he asks about every member of the project appears there as CEO or CCO
Activity: 308
Is there any video explaining the Selfpay project where any member of the project appears there as the CEO or the CCO of The project?
I saw some videos about the Selfpay project in YouTube some time ago, maybe you should check if there are   still there
Merit: 101
What have you plan to do to solve the current market problems?
they will do it reducing the friction associated with payments and micropayments, both online and in everyday life, while increasing the level of trust on the customer’s side.
and how are they going to reduce the friction associated with payments and micropayments?
Activity: 20
I believe this plan is very nice and good. Absorbing idea, sensible business, brilliant design!
Sure, but it is the first alpha version of Selfpay platform
Do you mean that there are more than one version of the app availables? where can I try them?
There are almos two version, and first alpha version and a version 2.0, if you read the website and their whitepaper that what selfpay team said
I think that there is a version  of the platform that you can try at the end on their website
Activity: 252
The SelfPay project has rather mature team of professionals! Your product will extend across all Southeast Asia, you plan to develop in other directions?
that is a really interesting question and I like yo know this answer too, because I like to use the Selfpay PLatform to pay with cryptocurrencies in e-commerces
if you read the whitepaper carefully you could find that they said that they are going to launch the platform in Southeast Asia FIRST, it means that they'll launch it in others places after this
Where are the Selfpay whitepaper links in another languages? I am interested in read it in German or French, please
you should check it in the site or in their whitepaper, maybe you find it there
Do you know what will be the uses of the platform apart than as playment platform?
I think the main use of the SXP is being used in.their platform but maybe it has got another uses
it is well explained in theor website https://ico.selfpay.asia/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=second_post&utm_campaign=ann_thread
Activity: 350
Will be any event that the CEO of Selfpay will join in the future?
Do you mean any event to promote the Selfpay project in general or in any specific country?
Activity: 294
Does anybody know if they plan to.participate in any roadshow to promote the Selfpay's project?
I think that they are working in the tokensale now but perhaps they participate in any roadshow when they launch the tokensale
Pages:
Jump to: