Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 87. (Read 127355 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
What is the fund distribution to the differents part of the ICO?
this is the distribution: 25%   –R&D and Product   Development, 30%– Marketing   and   customer acquisition, 15%    – Admin and operations, 5%– Legal and advisors, 20% – Working   capital and 5%– Bug bounty program.
I read that during  the presale it was a bonus for the first 10 investors, will it be another bonus like this during the presale?
the first week of the tokensale will be a 20% bonus for everyone that invest during this week.
Activity: 392
Do you know what will be the uses of the platform apart than as playment platform?
I haven't known that the app will have anothers uses but it will be fine to know them
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The SelfPay project has rather mature team of professionals! Your product will extend across all Southeast Asia, you plan to develop in other directions?
they will launch Selfpay in the Southeast of Asia first but after the will launch it in other places
do they want that this will be a project that everyone in the world could use it?
Do you know what will be the uses of the platform apart than as playment platform?
I think the main use of the SXP is being used in.their platform but maybe it has got another uses
I read that during  the presale it was a bonus for the first 10 investors, will it be another bonus like this during the presale?
do you mean like a reward for be in the top10 of the investors of Selfpay?
Merit: 101
Will it be any airdrop of selfpay?
it would be one maybe in the future, but by the moment there isn't any airdrop in Selfpay
Activity: 434
Will be any event that the CEO of Selfpay will join in the future?
Activity: 252
Does anybody know if they plan to.participate in any roadshow to promote the Selfpay's project?
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
it will be a good incentive the fact of trying to be in this list of 10 first investor for us to invest as soon as the tokensale starts
Activity: 434
Do you think they could reach their softcap in the first week of tokensale?
they have an interesting project and a lot of investors waiting for the day that they launch the tokensale, so it is totally possible
Activity: 350
Activity: 322
 What is the fund distribution to the differents part of the ICO?
Activity: 294
Do you think they could reach their softcap in the first week of tokensale?
I am interested on this plan. I will wait this to watch what is going to occur!  Good luck team!
Stay tuned to the tokensale, It will start soon
yes, the tokensale will start in July, you have to join to the whitelist to participate
What is the total summon of tokens that Selfpay project have got and how many are destined for the ICO?
the total supply of tokens is 10,000,000 SxP and they have 7,404,000 SxPfor the tokensale
almost in their whitepaper, when I got this info, said that
yes, it is the supply they have got for tokensale
I am check in concept on your business, It is really good! Faultless project, plausible job, absorbing results.
yes,  it is a great project with a successful future and it will be very useful for all the users that download the Selfpay app
how will the sellers will use the selfpay app? what will they have to do?
the sellers will have to Give their payCode, ask the customer to enter it on his phone and see the payment in real time

I could be seller in their platform or a particular only can be buyer in Selfpay?
Activity: 26
Such plan are becoming successful!
Blameless project, interesting plan, rational job!
Pages:
Jump to: