Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔷 SELFPAY.ASIA ICO 🔷 LIVE IN JULY 🔷 20% BONUS THE FIRST WEEK - page 89. (Read 127355 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
when do you say in your whitepaper this 'we will have to bridge funding gaps between multiple parties using our own balance sheet?, what do you mean with this?
in which part of the selfpay whitepaper is this sentence that you wrote down here, i can't find it
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
will we be able to make our sales through selfpay although the ecommerce or shop is offline?
Activity: 392
I am interested on this plan. I will wait this to watch what is going to occur!  Good luck team!
Stay tuned to the tokensale, It will start soon
Yes, the tokensale will start soon with a 20% bonus the first week, and the a 10% bonus that will be very good to get for all the investors
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
how will the sellers will use the selfpay app? what will they have to do?
the sellers will have to Give their payCode, ask the customer to enter it on his phone and see the payment in real time

they will have a monitoring of the sale too, won't they?
Activity: 25
I expect this business increase well and ideally. Amazing website, cerebral website,  detailed and profitable vision.
Activity: 434
I am interested on this plan. I will wait this to watch what is going to occur!  Good luck team!
Yes, July is coming and with it the tokensale of Selfpay, we must be ready for it
Activity: 350
where will be your plarform available after than in Southeast of Asia?
I presume they will make the project worldwide so after Asia the platform will be availalble all over the world
when that happens, will they publish it? I want to know it to be ready to download the Selfpay app
I presume that every step they take and every update that they have got they will publish for let us know it
We must to wait until the end of the ICO to see what they do then
Activity: 17
Will it be any airdrop of selfpay?
the sellers will have to Give their payCode, ask the customer to enter it on his phone and see the payment in real time
looks like it is a good project , tag this thread and will look back

If you are interested on it you can participate activily, investing in the tokensale and joining to the bounty campaign
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
Activity: 14
Hello, . I hope this idea increase well and ideally. Cerebral vision, a very detailed and profitable idea.
What have you plan to do to solve the current market problems?
they will do it reducing the friction associated with payments and micropayments, both online and in everyday life, while increasing the level of trust on the customer’s side.
I like to know more about this, do you know if it is explained in the whitepaper?
it is explained in the whitepaper and also in some articles that they wrote in their medium account. You should read both things
What is the total summon of tokens that Selfpay project have got and how many are destined for the ICO?
the total supply of tokens is 10,000,000 SxP and they have 7,404,000 SxPfor the tokensale
almost in their whitepaper, when I got this info, said that
Activity: 350
Thanks for your answer, man. I've seen that the CEO is use to be, in the telegram us some of you said sometimes. I think i am going to join to the Selfpay telegram to keep informed like you

I used to see him here also defending themselves from the users trying to warn them being scam. Now that they have gained trust because of the company listing on singapore government, they are not here anymore. Only those in the telegram that has the information. You will have to scroll from the top of the chatbox if you wanna be informed, it sucks to use telegram.
I was talking with him yesterday, he is one of the admin of the telegram and we can ask him all ours doubts, and I think telegram is the most direct way to talk with him.
Anyway, all the updates that they publish, they do it in all their social media and even in this bitcointalk topic, so I think there is not neccesary to keep informed only by the selfpay telegram group
I am going to join to the telegram group of Selfpay because I'd like to talk with other investors and any member of the team there
What have you plan to do to solve the current market problems?
they will do it reducing the friction associated with payments and micropayments, both online and in everyday life, while increasing the level of trust on the customer’s side.
I like to know more about this, do you know if it is explained in the whitepaper?
can anybody give the link to the Selfpay's medium account? I like to read the articles they have got about the project?
Selfpay have gihub account too if you are interested to get more information about their project
I think I am going to have a look to all their social media to have all the information about Selfpay project that I need to know
In the whitepaper you said that you catch the existing technology and get it better, How do you do that?
they are leveraging the blockchain technology to make we can use cryptomoney to pau in small and medium business
so what are you explaining is that they will adapt the technology to ability for pay with cryptomoney?
exactly, they are working hard on it to make the platform available for makes the payments not only with fiats but also with cryptocurrencies as they promised
Anyway, all the updates that they publish, they do it in all their social media and even in this bitcointalk topic, so I think there is not neccesary to keep informed only by the selfpay telegram group
that's true. Selfpay's team always publish the updated everywhere.
Pages:
Jump to: